The Rams are long gone, but St. Louis could still be on the hook for player's 2015 injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yes, there was an injury. There also have been complaints about how long it took to make changes. Did the Rams request changes be made, and they just took a while? That's how I interpreted it, anyway, but could be wrong. If the Rams requested a change on Monday, but there had to be a minor modification to the contract, that could easily take a few days, then it would take a few days to get the equipment in.

I don't know, but the court will decide ultimately. If they're being punished for starting the change after the first injury in 20 years, and not having it rushed by both the stadium bureaucracy AND by the supplier, I could see it being reduced on appeal. In theory Bush was made financially whole just by the $5 million portion of the judgement.

Incidentally, Kroenke likely has paid already - generally you need to put the full judgement into escrow before appealing it.

I think the week after Bush was hurt they had rubber mats down. So the mats could have been in place before Bush was playing in the Dome.

They were really stupid not to make changes when McCown got hurt. That was really stupid.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the week after Bush was hurt they had rubber mats down. So the mats could have been in place before Bush was playing in the Dome.

When did they order them though? As I've said, there have been reports that the stadium was not always fast in terms of acting on requests. If that is the case, they might have been ordered before hand, and delayed for any of several reasons out of the Rams' control.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
When did they order them though? As I've said, there have been reports that the stadium was not always fast in terms of acting on requests. If that is the case, they might have been ordered before hand, and delayed for any of several reasons out of the Rams' control.

According to what I have read after Bush slipped, again that was the second injury, the Rams had the floor covered with the rubber mats.