The Rams are going to win it all

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Sentiments expressed by every fan for every team this time of the year.....and rightfully so.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Sentiments expressed by every fan for every team this time of the year.....and rightfully so.
True. But you have to admit that this year feels different. There's something about it that everyone who has been paying attention is starting to realize. This team is uber talented and ready to break out. It really does feel like 1999 in a lot of ways. The team seems poised to take the next step. It's there for the grasping.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On Bailey - every team needs a little reminder now and then to jolt them back to reality. Bailey is that reality. Yeah, we would rather not have lost him - but doesn't he seem like the kind of guy who will make that work for him? Don't you think Fisher and Co. will make that lesson do its job and make that extra roster spot work for them for 4 weeks? Thats 4 extra weeks for some diamond in the rough (I'm looking at you Ethan Westbrooks) to cling to a roster spot. But yes, Bailey is going to be a move the chains receiver on this team for many years to come.

Yup - the last cut won't have to be made - and that's likely a player who wouldn't make it to the practice squad. And let's face it - after 4 weeks there either will be an injured player who should go on injured reserve, or a player who the team decides just doesn't have it.

Of course, even with this, I would rather have Bailey from game 1 - but at least it's not entirely bad.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
True. But you have to admit that this year feels different. There's something about it that everyone who has been paying attention is starting to realize. This team is uber talented and ready to break out. It really does feel like 1999 in a lot of ways. The team seems poised to take the next step. It's there for the grasping.

I agree it feels like we are on the cusp. I felt this way last year, but its an even stronger feeling now. Don't know about winning it all, but very optimistic about a winning season and possibly a playoff run.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I just want to get back to the point where we expect to win every week and it's not just me hoping. Where we really have a chance. This is a comppllely different brand of football than 1999. Polar opposite. I think this team is buillt for the long term. We are going to see a physically dominant team win the game at the point of attack on both sides of the ball. Dominant special teams. Win the turnover game and time of lossesion. And I think we are set to see a winning tradition for years to come.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
....in the 2015/2016 Season, yes. But not this season.

The exciting thing about this team is that every position of weakness is actually a position of potential. It could all finally click together, it could also all go horribly wrong, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yes, we have a tough schedule, yes - the NFC West is quite possibly as good as any division in football has ever been - both of those factors are just going to make us more playoff ready. This is team is poised - and they are going to win the Super Bowl - this year.

cheers.gif

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
[TE="12intheBox, post: 344833, member: 1003"]Its that dead time of year. Football is like oxygen for me and maybe I'm just nearly braindead from lack of it or maybe I really smell something in the air - but I think the Rams are positioned right now - this year.

The Defense is ready to be the kind of unit that can win games all by themselves. We will be better in coverage - especially in the slot and we are lot deeper back there as well. Our pass rush is capable of putting up historic numbers - very few of us would be surprised if this team broke the sack record - would we?

The offense is finally going to find the consistency to put up 24 - 28 pts every game. It will start along the O Line where we finally have a group that can move the defense off the line of scrimmage. When we need a yard, we can just go take the yard. Our receivers will know their assignments - they will be ready to play fast. Sam will have time and he will have targets where he needs them - thats about all he has ever needed - but Sam isn't going to need to drop back 50 times a game. We will be eating up defenses on the ground - which will only free Cook, Britt, Tavon, and the rest of the downfield threats.

Special Teams was great last year, but I think they take a step this year as well. How good would our STs have looked if we didn't have 4 or 5 flags hanging out there on the field? Hekker is the best punter in the league, Greg can kick 60 yarders, Tavon can score on any return - and we are so much more athletic out there in coverage than we have been in years past. We even have some return sizzle behind Tavon.

Yes, we have a tough schedule, yes - the NFC West is quite possibly as good as any division in football has ever been - both of those factors are just going to make us more playoff ready. This is team is poised - and they are going to win the Super Bowl - this year.[/QUOTE]

It's "The Perfect Storm", which is also a potential nick name
Its

RamzFanz

Damnit
I agree it feels like we are on the cusp. I felt this way last year, but its an even stronger feeling now. Don't know about winning it all, but very optimistic about a winning season and possibly a playoff run.

I think last season was the breakout season that never was. If Bradford plays all season, 10 wins?

This is the season the Rams show they belong in the NFCW discussion every week and when you're in the NFCW discussion, you're in the postseason discussion by default.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tasty koolaid.."Sum more, please?":LOL:

I want another Super Bowl soon...but I want domination first, and to be 4-0 going into week 6 vs the Niners. and then I want the Rams to strip them bare, showing that a change has happened. I want to see Kaepernick to be exposed as the best "one read QB and run" in history, having no where to hide. I want to see our Oline bust Justin Smith's mouth and make him want to retire after the game. I want the Oline tell the Dline "Yeah, we're gonna run it again, and there's nothing you can do to stop it..

Stacy, 220 Yds rushing..Rams 34 Niners 6, on National TV.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yeah well... don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Outa our freaking Koolaid stand Mr. Bummer. :mad:
Given the etymology of the Kool-Aid metaphor, that really wouldn't be a bad thing... like... at all...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Given the etymology of the Kool-Aid metaphor, that really wouldn't be a bad thing... like... at all...
Y'know... Koolaid doesn't lend itself to deep thinking and words like etymology Mr. Wet Rag. :D