PREGAME The Raiders meet The Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
He also had a better 3 cone time than jones.

Just shows that playing in shorts isn't playing in pads. Reeder is terrible.
Reeder takes terrible angles on ball carriers and then once he tries to tackle the RB, he gets carried for a few extra yards.

He might be an athlete but he just doesn't have the capability to even be a below average LB.

He is in the Low D F Plus range.

Rozeboom - F- I have seen just too many face flops for him to even be an F grade.

Ellard80

Legend
Reeder takes terrible angles on ball carriers and then once he tries to tackle the RB, he gets carried for a few extra yards.

He might be an athlete but he just doesn't have the capability to even be a below average LB.

He is in the Low D F Plus range.

Rozeboom - F- I have seen just too many face flops for him to even be an F grade.
I think the evidence is out there that Reeder is somewhat of a JAG.

But there is this constant white guy stereotype that just gets lazily thrown out there.

I want to see some all 22 break down of him and what he is doing and not doing.

Because no one really that posts here convince me much of anything on this tangent besides just a bunch of group think and repeating what other people say.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Whoever loses this one can start looking to next season. We need to win and hope they get some guys back next week. Although I think it may be a couple more weeks. Hope they can hang on till then.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Troy Reeder ran a faster 40 than Ernest Jones and nearly the exact same as Cooper Kupp.

Reeder may be a Jag - but he is actually a plus athlete for a linebacker.

Per Kent Lee Platte’s RAS Score, Reeder is a better athlete than virtually every other linebacker in the game, coming in with a sizzling 9.32 score. The 6’3″, 245-pound linebacker is still only 28. He shouldn’t have too much wear & tear on his body since he has played sparingly across 4 NFL seasons.
You can see it too on the field when he runs with TEs or backs 30 yards down the field. The dude is a good athlete no doubt. His problem is change of direction which is why I think he should play about 10-15 lbs lighter.

Jones btw would not run anywhere near his original 40 time due to that knee. So while I think he makes quicker reads and positions better, and also is stronger at the point, he wasn't an answer for us.