PREGAME The Raiders meet The Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
This just looks like a game we should dominate. Raiders have given up 18 sacks and our Rush group should be looking to hunt. I don't know, I'm just feeling really confident on this Wed as we gear up to play this team at home. Of course LA probably has more Raider fans than Ram fans but it's been that way since the 80's.
Feels like we'll come out and pound the Raiders with Williams and Corum and get after their QB. I feel a blowout is coming. Go Rams.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
This just looks like a game we should dominate. Raiders have given up 18 sacks and our Rush group should be looking to hunt. I don't know, I'm just feeling really confident on this Wed as we gear up to play this team at home. Of course LA probably has more Raider fans than Ram fans but it's been that way since the 80's.
Feels like we'll come out and pound the Raiders with Williams and Corum and get after their QB. I feel a blowout is coming. Go Rams.
Definitely feels like we're due an easy, dominant one.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
You mean like back in 2014, when we led 21-0 after one and 41-0 at the half? Yeah, I'd like to watch something like that. Carr had 2 picks and was sacked 3 times. Schaub had a pick and was sacked 3 times. Shaun Hill had a 116.3 rating and Stedman Bailey had a 100 yard game receiving. It was the first of 2 shutouts (beat Washington 24-0 the next week) and a record of 6-7 on the way to some 6-10 bullshit.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You mean like back in 2014, when we led 21-0 after one and 41-0 at the half? Yeah, I'd like to watch something like that. Carr had 2 picks and was sacked 3 times. Schaub had a pick and was sacked 3 times. Shaun Hill had a 116.3 rating and Stedman Bailey had a 100 yard game receiving. It was the first of 2 shutouts (beat Washington 24-0 the next week) and a record of 6-7 on the way to some 6-10 bullshit.
I still think of how Stedman would've thrived in McVay's offense. It really is a shame what happened to him; I think he could've been that third receiver along with Kupp and Woods. Wouldn't have needed to trade high picks for Watkins and Cooks.

Ellard80

Legend
Never can assume anything in the NFL.

However I do think the Raiders are in tank mode and would rather increase their draft stock.

dang

Legend
I want to see the Rams march down the field snd score a TD on their first offensive drive. And I want to see the Rams keep the Raiders from scoring in the first quarter. Then let the Rams groove into a run dominated game with KWill and Corum.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Could be a trap game.
The Raiders are supposedly an easy opponent, the Rams have had extra prep time with the bye week, and the Rams’ next game is against the Vikings on a short week. With the Rams’ record, they shouldn’t be looking past any opponent, but it’s a real young team and they played the Cardinals like a look ahead/trap game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This game is similar to the Chicago matchup in that we should have an advantage with our defensive front. They gotta show up and rush as a group and not play like shit on the back end in coverage. I do like our chances this weekend.

Stafford needs to dial back his risky throws (rules on that change when you don't have guys like Kupp & Nacua). Focus more on efficiency and not taking sacks. But that only works if the defense does its job. I expect this game to be low scoring because we don't have our key weapons, however the Raiders have struggled vs the run so if the Rams get that going I agree we could pull away.

Key for me though is I want to see this defense put up an entire game with the secondary playing calls without fucking up. No blown coverages. Just get the basics right and get after that QB and we should be fine.

Last edited:

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
Haven't had a chance to watch any Raider games yet to form an opinion football-wise, but this is no longer just a key win to keep the season alive; it is a moral imperative to emerge victorious from this contest between good and evil. The Rams have a chance to deliver the first defeat in history to a team that Tom Brady owns a piece of.

It doesn't get any sweeter than that.

make-it-so.gif

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If we get Kupp back this game, on paper, we should dominate. We are the Rams though and generally play to the level of the competition. Hope not since this is a must win. I'll be there in the sea of Raiders fans waving my flag and yelling til my voice goes out.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Could be a trap game.
The Raiders are supposedly an easy opponent, the Rams have had extra prep time with the bye week, and the Rams’ next game is against the Vikings on a short week. With the Rams’ record, they shouldn’t be looking past any opponent, but it’s a real young team and they played the Cardinals like a look ahead/trap game.
There are no "trap games" when you're 1-4 !!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Know a Raider fan? Here's a good dig on their fan base
"How do Raider fans teach their kids to count?"

Oh and one, Oh and two, Oh and..............

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thinking Kupp will play if Whittington isn’t close to 100%. Otherwise, I think the Rams will try to get the win shorthanded in the hopes of better health against the Vikings.