The Official ‘Who Will be our New Kicker?’ Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

Mmm, kicker highlights....
Tired Monday GIF

But seriously, think kicker is the position I'm most nervous about. I understand the reluctance to pay top money to a kicker but other than QB there isn't another position that can single handedly screw you out of a win as often as a kicker. I didn't really have a preference between Brown and Dunn so don't really care about one being released. Hopefully that means Brown has just been blowing the competition out of the water so far.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I didn't really have a preference between Brown and Dunn so don't really care about one being released. Hopefully that means Brown has just been blowing the competition out of the water so far.
I would be shocked if the Rams don't sign another kicker and as @OldSchool eluded to, the Rams have been looking at USFL kickers, so we should know in a couple more weeks.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Wasn’t the punter we drafted a kicker too? No way they are thinking running just him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Brandon Aubry drills his FG early in the USFL game, for the Stallions.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
OK ... OK! ... You are All thinking it ... I have the Balls to ask!

Where's Sam Sloman?
Samuel-Sloman-Height-Twitter-Age-Girlfriend-Salary-and-Net-Worth-2019.jpg

0ec00851-034e-4233-a4d5-4517c97b9ce3-GettyImages-1294353339.jpg

The 2nd photo makes me laugh every time I look at it.