The Official Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm venting because the 49ers are trying to hog our suckiness and steal the limelight by being terrible on both offense and defense. Surely we are the worst team in the NFC West after 2 preseason games. Right? How dare they? :mad:

Manning completed 12-of-14 passes for 102 yards and the touchdown to Thomas on the first two Denver possessions, with the only real blemish coming at the end of the first drive when an awkward Manning scramble and incompletion forced them to settle for a field goal in the red zone. Otherwise, it was a very easy and very familiar 127 yards on 21 plays for the defending AFC champs.

The 49ers also moved the ball on their first two possessions, picking up five first downs, but both drives stalled before they got deep into Broncos territory. Colin Kaepernick left the game having completed 5-of-9 passes for 39 yards in a performance that saw Kaepernick check down to second or third options after finding nothing open down the field.
LINK

Prime... step away from the ledge! :eek:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Prime... step away from the ledge! :eek:

Should have included a "sarcasm ahead" warning.

r05rte.jpg

SierraRam

Recreational User
I heard one of the announcers comment on how Barksdale had a "Tell'. During the game every time it was a run play he would 'Tap his helmet', I'm sure if this is true the other team noticed it to! I hope someone clues him in about it!!

That was Marshall (of course) that keyed in on that. Torry agreed that Joe Van Hooey needs to correct that.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Maybe this is why Hooey struggled some.

From Fish's post game comments:

"We move (T Sean) Hooey from right tackle to left tackle. He had not played in a game there before and he had his hands full. He graded out very well at right tackle when he was in the game. So, those are the kind of things that you look at.”

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe this is why Hooey struggled some.

From Fish's post game comments:

"We move (T Sean) Hooey from right tackle to left tackle. He had not played in a game there before and he had his hands full. He graded out very well at right tackle when he was in the game. So, those are the kind of things that you look at.”
It's possible. All reports are that he holds his own at RT.
Suffice it to say, the LT experiment is probably officially over.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My brother, I just want you to know I care about the mental state of my Ram brothers. If you were were to beleive in the manner I see this team, you would now see the GB game was nothing more than a stepping stone for for Bradford coming back off of the ACL and valuable reps for the young guys.

We won big in my book. I just want you to grasp and embrace in the manner for which I beleive.

You're a big time Rams fan, man. Anyone who posts on ROD is. I just want you to see how things truly are. I'd give you a beer right now and talk football. Don't hate me for it, I just love this team. I do my best to be realistic. If we're realistically bad, then my hats off to you for picking up on it before me. That's very impressive in all. I just don't beleive we're the team you saw. I think we're much more. Time will tell, my friend. :)
All good my brother. I tend to get too high and low with this team, as do most of us psychos. I am a fan of yours as a fellow ROD poster. Lets have that beer before, during and after our forthcoming Superbowl victory.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
All good my brother. I tend to get too high and low with this team, as do most of us psychos. I am a fan of yours as a fellow ROD poster. Lets have that beer before, during and after our forthcoming Superbowl victory.

Cheers to that, man. Good stuff :D

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Have an entirely brand new box of frosted cheerios and I'm magically out of milk somehow... I hate all of you.

The 49ers also moved the ball on their first two possessions, picking up five first downs, but both drives stalled before they got deep into Broncos territory. Colin Kaepernick left the game having completed 5-of-9 passes for 39 yards in a performance that saw Kaepernick check down to second or third options after finding nothing open down the field. LINK

Wait Kaepernick knows what a second option is? Why hasn't he shown this at any point during the last two years? Maybe he's showing the capacity to learn :eek:.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
With no J.Long, Brockers, Saffold, Laurinaitis, Jenkins, etc.... did you expect this team to be lights out? With Roberson starting at CB? With Ray Ray starting at LB? With a brand new scheme that is as basic and plain as can be right now?

Look back in history the 16-0 patriots went 0-4 in preseason. They didn't look all that great either. And the 0-16 Lions went 4-0 in preseason and looked pretty solid.

While many of you will disagree, I remain unconcerned. I've seen worse..

it would be interesting to know how many injurys gb and no had we keep pointing out our injurys like the other team has none.also even with a plain jane scheme it would be nice to see us win more one on one battles.