The Official Tailgate Thread for Rams vs Puckers 08-16-14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Pizza and Gatorade gotta keep the electrolytes stable

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just made homemade meatballs in a jelly/chilli sauce... Got dips for veggies and some macaroni and cheese!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Whew! Getting' drunk and I'm STOKED!!!

Bradford's back, baby, yeah!!! Let's go, Golden Boy!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Nah I've seen people put stuff on sandwiches before.......I've seen it at some restaurants too.

Also fries on the sandwich I've seen that.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Our team will be operating at about 85% missing just a few key players. Should get a good sense for 2014.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks Dood. I've missed making them! But now school is over FOREVER and I bought a MacBook....It's go time baby!!
That's what's up. Your stuff has always been really good, and it made me wanna up my own game.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That's what's up. Your stuff has always been really good, and it made me wanna up my own game.

Thats high praise from the TURN DOWN FOR WHAT master!! lol In all seriousness I really appreciate it!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Rogers is a great QB. GREAT!! Amazing.

Wow, Pead saw the seam and blew out his knee trying to turn it. Holy crap this is depressing.

Hate the bates injury, too.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bradford is off. Britt was wide open. That's just jitters, he'll hit'em when it counts. That's what preseason is for.