The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll watch random games for random Arsenal players but like HX said I probably won't be watching for long though I don't think there are many of them on team England.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah, Of course the cup will still be great and the Krauts are my son and I second team due to blood but this was an untimely loss. Das Reboot USA style is in order.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Disappointing result for the USA should have put up a better showing than that. Feel for you guys.

The Aussies just scraped in in extra time over Syria thanks to a Tim Cahill brace.

We now battle Honduras for that final spot in the WC.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Im legit depressed today after the US missed the World Cup. I watch and follow the US team as closely as anyone. I watch all the friendlies/qualifers and even the youth teams like u23s/u20s/u17s. I almost thought I had a bad dream last night cause it still didnt feel real when I woke up today. They went into that Trinidad game like they just needed to show up and they would walk into the WC. They looked lazy and lethargic. Bruce should have went with a more defensive lineup because a draw basically put us through. Also no reason Gonzalez should be starting over Cameron at CB. US soccer needs to start clean from top to bottom for the next cycle. Sunil and Bruce should have been fired today already. Its time to move on from the older players and infuse the young players. I guess im adopting Iceland as my team to root for next summer :cry:

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a look earlier at the American team. Tim Howard, Clint Dempsey, Demarcus Beasley? Seriously these blokes are ancient. Why are they still being picked? Is there no one to replace them?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a look earlier at the American team. Tim Howard, Clint Dempsey, Demarcus Beasley? Seriously these blokes are ancient. Why are they still being picked? Is there no one to replace them?
The next coach needs to come in and clean house. There are 6 maybe 7 guys that I'd keep the rest are trying out.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Painful match to watch! I honestly thought we'd go down 5 or 6 to 1. It's crazy that Wenger continues to start people out of position and for some reason doesn't start Lacazette. Yet if not for the Ref's this game is likely a 1-1 tie at worst.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can have Wenger! Anybody else our board would fire but they're afraid to do it to him.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bilic sacked......welcome David Moyes. Fucking hell out of the frying pan into the fire. We are run by absolutes spivs and chancers.