The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everton has done well to solidify their team IMO looking at their moves. Losing Lukaku hurts but they have some cash to spend now and have solidified their defense.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Had to chime in with my ROD Futbol pro's
What a crazy year of transfers and loans.........

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...and-Yasiel-Puig-at-Dodger-Game-433231453.html

Hammers (maybe) new forward knocking about with the best team in baseball. Hopefully Puig told him to sign for us!

Hart medical today. I guess a combination of Hart and Adrian is better than Hart and Randy. Obviously I'm taking a flyer there that they'll sell Randolph.
I was just reading on Reddit that you guys signed him but haven't seen anything official. Any word from the club?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was just reading on Reddit that you guys signed him but haven't seen anything official. Any word from the club?

Close apparently along with Arnautovic from Stoke. Keita Balde of Lazio has also been linked but I'm not so sure about that one. Jack Wilshere is a name that's cropped up as well, might be due to the fact he was a West Ham fan as a kid rather than anything else..........plus we've got enough crocks already in Andy Carroll and Diafra Sakho.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Close apparently along with Arnautovic from Stoke. Keita Balde of Lazio has also been linked but I'm not so sure about that one. Jack Wilshere is a name that's cropped up as well, might be due to the fact he was a West Ham fan as a kid rather than anything else..........plus we've got enough crocks already in Andy Carroll and Diafra Sakho.
Wilshere is likely on the move from us. We loaned him out last year and this year with a couple signings and a few academy lads promoted he just doesn't have a roster spot anymore.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure that's the correct fee. A lot of "sauces" said he had a release clause although that has been refuted. I'm happy whatever, hopefully he'll stick the ball in the net quite a few times next season.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course that should be sources not sauces, I've had a bit of a shocker there!