The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry I thought you were chatting about Scottish football! Did the Daggers get through in the cup?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm away to hide under a rock for a bit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was so painful watching Elneny and Coquelin out there today. They're both good defenders but are horrid with the ball. I have a feeling vs PSG this week in the CL that Giroud will be back starting and Ramsey finds his way back to the bench. Good match for two clubs not at full strength though.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Another boring EPL 'big game'.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

Zaza is a fucking horrendous excuse for a top flight footballer. He wouldn't have made the bench for my school under 12s.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Sandy Clark I've had the misfortune of watching teams managed by him. Chronic.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a very bitter pill to swallow yesterday, not that I haven't seen it all before. Feels like I'm cursed sometimes when it comes to sports teams I support.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a very bitter pill to swallow yesterday, not that I haven't seen it all before. Feels like I'm cursed sometimes when it comes to sports teams I support.
I know that feeling, the only championship a team I root for has won in the last decade was the Lakers. I don't even really watch basketball anymore either now or then. Every year it's the same thing looking at the roster thinking they have potential then another 7-9 season or another 4th place in the Premier League.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After yesterday I definitely feel like I'm cursed. I might just give up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm thinking about planning a trip over to see an Arsenal home game. What's the best time of year to travel over there?