The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Supposedly the seating for the Europa finals.

mXSlZBQ.jpg

this-is-fine.0.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Lmao what a shitshow of a final if you're an Arsenal fan and neutral

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the Kieran Tierney deal is done as well. Turning in to quite the transfer window. It's comical listening back to all the early window Gooners pissing and moaning about us not spending money and here we are now having a great window. If we sell Kos and maybe Mustafi and bring in a different CB it's been an amazing summer.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s going on with his matchstick pins?They’ll be snapped in no time.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Glad to see Pulisic doing well in Chelsea so far albeit it's preseason. That 60 million euro deal definitely helped Dortmund sign Nico Schulz, Thorgen Hazard, and Julian Brandt

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is this madness being done at Conley! Tierney in, David Luis is(not overly excited about this), we sold Iwobi and Everton fans are in for a roller coaster with him along with everything already done! Rumors that Elneny is on the move. Gutted to see Nketiah loaned out but that should be good for him. After the sale of Iwobi I won’t be shocked to see us revisit the purchase of the CB from RB Leipzig who’s name I won’t even attempt.

Just a crazy amount of business actually done. The attack which was good is even better now. Tierney will help the defense immensely when he’s back. Should be a fun ride.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Unfortunately Upamecano is the dream signing we won’t get - but yes as Arsenal fan we must be thankful for Tierney, Pepe, and Ceballos. Even better news is the extensions of Lacazette and Auba. Now we can sit Monreal, sit Mustafi, sit Ozil. Not the biggest fan of David Luiz cause he’s such a liability marking attackers but it’s just so much better than Mustafi on all levels. There is hope that our attack will be so potent that our Defense will be better.

Pepe - Lacazette - Auba
Ceballos
Torreira - Guendouzi
Tierney - Sokratis - Luiz - Bellerin
Leno

I dig it

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Upamecano might be a January target. He’s approaching the end of his deal so it makes sense to move him. With these late sales they’ve added some money si it might be possible to add him. But going into next year with Him and Saliba with Tierney and Bellerin next them is very promising.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's like some kind of Arsenal love in here. Disgusting! :puke:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's like some kind of Arsenal love in here. Disgusting! :puke:
It reminds me of the Rams before McVay. Yay we had great off season! Week we realize it doesn’t matter we still suck!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Kieran Tierney is a good player but he's not the finished article. Be interesting to see how he gets on. For me there are 3 better Scottish players currently playing but he is the most expensive Scotsman ever so what do I know.

I'm going to Hearts tomorrow for County's first away SPL match since we got promoted again. We had a convincing home win last week to start the season so hopefully a good omen!