The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
lmao Dortmund robbed Chelsea with that 64 million euro transfer

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where is @OldSchool congratulating me on our win today??
Congrats!! TBH I missed most of the game. It started at 4:30 am for me and I set an alarm to get up to watch and realized my alarm was going off on Saturday morning. I turned it off before I realized why :D What I saw you guys were the much better side today.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats!! TBH I missed most of the game. It started at 4:30 am for me and I set an alarm to get up to watch and realized my alarm was going off on Saturday morning. I turned it off before I realized why :D What I saw you guys were the much better side today.

Thanks Olders. A great sporting day yesterday with West Ham and the Rams winning. I love it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FA Cup replay tonight.........Southampton vs Derby County or the Saints vs The Rams as they otherwise known. What a coincidence eh?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those that are interested (and it doesn’t seem like many are) please see headline below for result.

DC4DC5FB-58C3-4442-9CB6-AEC13E63D63B.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy shit I get up to make some breakfast and look back at the TV to see Chelsea getting to the tune of 4-0 like 20 minutes into the match. This is going to be a good Sunday.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good Lord Juventus! I'm seeing anywhere from 250k to 400k a week for Ramsey. He's a nice player but that's a massive overpay.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man this referee went from ultra lenient to utter shit at the drop of a hat. Shame a north London derby was decided like that. Bad bad bad both ways.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
fuckin tottenham poshsluts parking the bus and Dortmund making Lloris look like prime Neuer/ter Stegen

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was watching that live, absolute shocker. I can't be sure but think it might have been @LumberTubs