The Official Rams vs. 49ers Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bears-v-49ers-memes.jpg

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I Love this Team..........

Go Rams................ ;)

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
This makes up for so much. The fact that we beat the miners AND the zebras makes it so much sweeter. We had a chance to give up in this but we stiffened up and pulled out a W.
Damn it feels good!!!!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
NFL Network calls is a "Controversial" ending. Freak them!
Haha yep, NFL Network tears! "But.. but.. that's not in our script! We were ready to jerk off to a picture of Krapperdink kissing his bicep!"

Maybe NFL network will take that picture down some day now. Or replace it with a pic of him kissing my fat ass. But my congrats go out to Krapperdick, this couldn't have happened to a finer douche.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LOL love this win! I don't care about anything... we beat our hated rivals. FUCK YOU WHINEING NINNIES! TAKE YOUR 5 SUPERBOWL TROPHIES AND SHOVE EM.... THEY DIDN'T HELP YOU DID THEY?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No venting from me tonight! Game balls for the entire defense, especially the line.