The official Aaron Donald holdout thread - #Questfor100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
“AD Holdout” thread at 61 pages

“Suh Visting Rams” thread at 47 pages

Down the stretch they come...
This could be a close one

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
AD is Canton bound. I'm going to bed. That's my contribution. Someone wanna quote me on this?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
tumblr_nhalfuLhPR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
The question of course is will he hold out again and if so, how long. I can see him skipping training camp and the preseason but return in time for game 1.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The question of course is will he hold out again and if so, how long. I can see him skipping training camp and the preseason but return in time for game 1.
I believe he loses a league year if he does it this year . And I'm pretty sure he said that he wasn't going to

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

She’s a bit long in the tooth, but if your “friend” sees a love connection, I think I can arrange something.

Last edited:

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
I believe he loses a league year if he does it this year . And I'm pretty sure he said that he wasn't going to

Thought that was only if he missed a certain number of regular season games, but I’m totally guessing.

The nice thing is that he knows the system now

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thought that was only if he missed a certain number of regular season games, but I’m totally guessing.

The nice thing is that he knows the system now

In one of the many threads during his holdout last year, someone posted that. Haven't been able to find it again. But my understanding is that during the last year of his rookie contract he can't hold out. Once he is franchise tagged he can hold out by refusing to sign the tag until late in the season. So the Rams would have to hold the cap amount of the tag without spending it on anybody else, and Donald could sign late in the year, get paid for 6 games, and the tag amount would rise for the next year. If the Rams revoked the tag, he would be a free agent immediately, with the Rams getting zero compensation.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
This thread was falling dangerously low on the page, so....

A little bump out of respect for AD

#questfor99