The next pro bowl player already on our roster?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Ogletree or Austin.

I don't see much hope for Barron. Unless you pile up the sacks or excel in coverage, 4-3 OLBers are going to be overlooked. Lavonte David could've gone to four Pro Bowls but only made it to one.
Probably right.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Reading this thread it really brings it home how good this roster is. Particularly on defense of course, but still when you add the following to Gurley and Donald this is a playoff caliber roster...

Offense:
Havenstein had a ridiculous rookie season. Pro Bowls are in his future just a question of when.
Tavon would be a perennial Pro Bowl starter if the Rams had an accurate QB.

Defense:
Barron absolutely played at an impact/Pro Bowl level as LB.
Ogletree was playing at a Pro Bowl level pre-injury. With both him and Barron injuries are key.
Tru will make it if he continues his play, he was Pro Bowl level last season.
Gaines if he returns from injury is that level of player based on his crazy good rookie season.
McDonald is going to be asked to do more, will he respond? He's capable of it IMO.

Rams gotta hit on the offensive skill positions QB, WR and TE and they're gonna be in business.

Agreed, Merlin.

Our roster talent level has taken a quantum leap in Fisher's 4 years. It's dramatically illustrated by a thread such as this.

Now...

The only question remaining is whether this coaching staff can translate roster talent into wins. If not in '16, I think Fisher is fresh out of excuses.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Crazy talk. Lest ye not remember the lethal 1-2 punch we packed in 2009.

View: https://twitter.com/RamsONDEMAND/status/717130635471626241/video/1

0S9As.gif