The new (Old School) Ram Offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hope they grab Collins or Smith...but Morris could become a solid back-up
The talk is that Collins (La'ei) might fall to the 7th round. I'm guessing that means there may be some meat to the story about his baby mama's death. Not sure but unless I knew he was innocent, I think I'd stay well away from him until later in the draft. Besides, he has a pretty bad rep for being lazy and disinterested though very talented.

Certainly enough red flags to keep me from getting out of my easy chair to select him. :cool:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm guessing that means there may be some meat to the story about his baby mama's death.
More likely that who wants the negative press on a a great day for the NFL in the off-season...I mean, Kentucky Derby, NBA Playoffs, and a mega-fight, but still the NFL Draft is stealing headlines.

Besides, he has a pretty bad rep for being lazy and disinterested though very talented.
hmmm, I did read something like this....But he's a player on tape...The 23 reps on the bench does scream lazy to me....But put him next to G-Rob, and Gurley would love the left side....He's not a top 10, but great value anywhere in the second....