The Man Bun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Man Bun

• I like the look

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time to go

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Indifferent. Toss some sesame seeds on them, I’m good

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

fearsomefour

Legend
I like how this guy is complaining about knots and has that crappy ear plugs in. Should top those dumb freaking things out his ears to.
And the sort of handle bar mustache. Hipster.
My father was 101st Airborn in the 50s.
When he got out be grew a crazy handle bar mustache.
I think there needs to be some life dues paid for facial hair, especially different sort of looks.

fearsomefour

Legend
I used to have band down to the bottom of my rib cage.
I would wear a pony tail if it was getting in the way. Anything like a man bun? Hell no.
But, my Godson wears it about half the time. Of course he is a glass blower so a decent chance he’d set his hair in fire if he didn’t. Haha
My girlfriend at the time I had really long hair went out of town. I got my hair cut....to a number 1 buzz.
I went to pick her up at the airport and she walked right past me.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where's the option of "WTF are they thinking that got this crap started in the first place?"

It's a samurai hair cut. Watch The Seven Samurai. The main character has his knot cut off early on, so he can pretend to not be a Samurai, and kill a thief who has kidnapped a kid.

Of course, most of the hipsters don't have that honor (I'm sure some do).

Incidentally, if you get a chance, watch The Seven Samurai. Great film. Kurosawa. Inspired multiple western films, including A Fistful of Dollars and The Magnificent Seven.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
People too scared to vote in a man-bun poll?

giphy.gif

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I
It's a samurai hair cut. Watch The Seven Samurai. The main character has his knot cut off early on, so he can pretend to not be a Samurai, and kill a thief who has kidnapped a kid.

Of course, most of the hipsters don't have that honor (I'm sure some do).

Incidentally, if you get a chance, watch The Seven Samurai. Great film. Kurosawa. Inspired multiple western films, including A Fistful of Dollars and The Magnificent Seven.
I have it in Blu-ray. It’s rarely shown on tv anymore and when it is it’s likely to be cut to fit a shorter time slot. A classic film.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
And the sort of handle bar mustache. Hipster.
My father was 101st Airborn in the 50s.
When he got out be grew a crazy handle bar mustache.
I think there needs to be some life dues paid for facial hair, especially different sort of looks.
Amen I have no problem with that! lol

Hate those turds who try and act sophisticated with those looks who haven't done shit beside milk the tits of their parents their whole lives.