The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Seriously. Shit that looks like it should never be completed, or wide open long balls... Fuck off, SEA.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Deshawn Watson scares me. The plays he made today in broken coverage against a good Seattle D were disgusting.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Unreal. If the refs would call false starts EVER!!!!! Seattle wouldn’t be doing shit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hate watching Seattle.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Way to sell that flop. Bailed out by the zebra's yet again. It's on you now Watson!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
We have several tough, tough games left: Texans, Eagles, Saints, Seahawks, and Vikings.

Any given Sunday and all, but I see wins against Giants, Titans, Cardinals, and 49ers. That would be 9 wins. We probably need 2 wins out of the tough five to lock in a playoff spot.

Tough but hopefully doable. That almost win against Seattle was huge, though.
Yeah. But you have to think differently. If we can't win the majority of those tough games we don't deserve the playoffs. I say we win 3 of 5.

BeefJurky

Rookie
I don't trust BOB in these situations. He's too conservative.
He'll fuck up by not going for a 4th and 1 and then punt it, and let Seattle ice the game with 1 first down.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Woot!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Finish this!