The Last Of Us

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
anyone play this game? my friend let me borrow his ps3 while he's away so I could play it. It's pretty awesome so far.. I just got into the woods after the whole Henry and his brother situation so don't spoil anything for me.

nothing too crazy yet besides that big clicker in the gym. Hopefully it picks up a little in the scare department but I think they did a great job with the whole environment and how you're always scavenging for ammo and tools to make weapons so you gotta be stealthy. The graphics are incredible too, can't wait to see what next gen looks like

PhxRam

anyone play this game? my friend let me borrow his ps3 while he's away so I could play it. It's pretty awesome so far.. I just got into the woods after the whole Henry and his brother situation so don't spoil anything for me.

nothing too crazy yet besides that big clicker in the gym. Hopefully it picks up a little in the scare department but I think they did a great job with the whole environment and how you're always scavenging for ammo and tools to make weapons so you gotta be stealthy. The graphics are incredible too, can't wait to see what next gen looks like

Dude DO NOT go in the woods..

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
haha just made through to winter.. I'm 83% done. definitely one of the best campaigns I've played

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
My brother was playing while I watched him, shit looked like a movie... that's how good it looked.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have an xbox so i can't play it, but I did play it for about an hour on a buddies. Graphics are insane on it. Terrific story as well

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Loved that game. Cant wait to go through it and play it again.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Amazing game. Play through some of the harder difficulties with it. One of the few games with a single player you can replay over and over again.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
yea it's definitely like a movie. I just played as Ellie and tracked down the deer and all that. Now I'm Joel again. I don't want it to end :(

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's a great game with an amazing story line. It is very much like a movie, great game.

Was I the only one who thought Ellie was based on Ellen Page from Juno?

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
haha definitely not the only one, she looks just like her

Ellie's voice was actually done by Ashley Johnson

ashley_johnson.jpeg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's a great game with an amazing story line. It is very much like a movie, great game.

Was I the only one who thought Ellie was based on Ellen Page from Juno?

Elin Page actually said they "ripped off" her likeness.

Think she was pissed because she was coming out with her own game she was a part of called Beyond: Two Souls.
This is from her game-
Beyond-Two-Souls.jpg

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
just finished it.. that game was about as good as it gets! great gameplay, awesome story, incredible graphics.. definitely one of my favorite games

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't have a PS3...got an XBOX360...but this is the type of game I'd like to play.

I've never been much of a gamer and really not all that great outside of the sports games...but my brother-in-law gave me Walking Dead: Survival Instinct for xmas. I love the show so the game is kind of fun. I'm almost done with it and it wasn't all that hard. I'm sure many more advanced gamers than I am would find it easy and not very good...but oh well.

I think I will start my own thread to ask for some tips on the next cheap game to get...:D

quebecramfan

Rookie
It is easily one of the best games and entertainment experiences I have ever had!! I am undecided whether my favorite game all time is this one or Red dead redemption.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Completed it on Survival mode a few weeks ago.
Intensely awesome experience.