The Infamous Pretzel Incident....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wait wait wait.

Back up a second here.

Why are we saying 'mustard' on the pretzel? Is that really a thing?
I've put mustard on my soft pretzels my whole life. When I get one at a restaurant it usually comes with it on the side without me asking for it. I was in Pittsburgh having dinner with the kids and grandkids. They ordered soft pretzels and all of them dipped them in hot fudge as a side. I was like...WTF?? Then I tried it... so frikken good!!!!! Never had heard about that before but I will surely order them that way if possible from now on!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I've put mustard on my soft pretzels my whole life. When I get one at a restaurant it usually comes with it on the side without me asking for it. I was in Pittsburgh having dinner with the kids and grandkids. They ordered soft pretzels and all of them dipped them in hot fudge as a side. I was like...WTF?? Then I tried it... so frikken good!!!!! Never had heard about that before but I will surely order them that way if possible from now on!
This is more like it :drool:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I heard the 49ers fan was more concerned whether or not the pretzel was vegan/gluten free

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
new zealand news GIF

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Let's be honest, every since she went on her podcast about her and Matt having relationship issues, he's looked way different and bad. Wonder what's really going on.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Let's be honest, every since she went on her podcast about her and Matt having relationship issues, he's looked way different and bad. Wonder what's really going on.
There’s definitely a residue of truth to that, I’d like to think he wouldn’t let it affect him but you never know

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
There’s definitely a residue of truth to that, I’d like to think he wouldn’t let it affect him but you never know
I would too, but at the end of the day he's human too.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like her even more and think she should be at every game and make no bones about supporting he man and this team!!

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Throwing a pretzel at a guy who's trashing your team and your husband? Yeah, I can see that.

Getting thrown out of the stadium? Kinda makes me wonder if there's more to the story.

Publicizing that you are "banning" yourself from attending road games because you're afraid of what you might say or do? Ok, now it's sounding a little weird.

Kelly herself said it best: "Being a professional athlete’s significant other, you don’t wave want to bring attention to yourself negatively."
The fact that it happened so early in the game tells me she arrived frustrated…the reason is unknown. Hoping the last 2 week voodoo stops today.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

I have never heard of mustard on a soft pretzel. Guess I'll have to try it. Not sure about fudge.

I've always seen cheese sauce or Marinara as the dipping sauce for pretzels.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Christ.
Really guys?

Actually writing this article is basically getting in touch with your inner teenage girl.
Some people might be wondering why Kelly has not been attending away games?

The writer just tried to put it in a humorous vein.

... and may have been assigned the story for all I know.

I'm an old journalist myself and I've had to write stories I had no interest in writing so I know how that is.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
...kids and grandkids... ordered soft pretzels and all of them dipped them in hot fudge as a side. I was like...WTF?? Then I tried it... so frikken good!!!!! Never had heard about that before but I will surely order them that way if possible from now on!
Do you see how educational this forum can be?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I got a feeling , she's just bat shit crazy