The "I'm in the Fantasy Championships but lost Antonio Brown" or something similar thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff
Gurley
Hunt
AJ Green
Landry
Alshon
Jesse James
Drake at Flex
Bailey
Rams

Currently ahead 167 to 73

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I belong in the "I have no business being in the playoffs but i am" thread.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goff
Gurley
Hunt
AJ Green
Landry
Alshon
Jesse James
Drake at Flex
Bailey
Rams

Currently ahead 167 to 73

I should've played Jared. I wasn't expecting an aerial show from him. FAWWKKK.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Needed Evan Engram to have a solid game and he gets hurt after his first catch and leaves the game :cry: . The other guy even used the corpse of Antonio Gates vs me. Freeman killed me with the goal line fumble plus got stuffed on another one later lol. Bad luck in the championship. Unless Big Ben and Juju give me insane games im taking the L. Oh and I left Goff on my bench! :oops:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m up 20 with Alshon going tomorrow night, but....
I’m going against Ertz and Bell

Ugh

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
1ECFC220-BC8B-4FB0-93B2-49426AD002F8.png

The Rams offense is literally going to win me a championship.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i started brees over goff in my teams. ugh.

won't be making that mistake ever again. goff will be matchup proof next year and beyond.

IN_RAM

UDFA
Lost Antonio Brown and Legatron for the Championship, and my previously undefeated squad was 11 point underdogs going into the weekend. Everyone except TE has outperformed counterpart (Goff > Wilson, Gurley >>> Gordon, Kamara > Ingram, Fitzgerald > Julio, Hunt >> McCaffrey, Ravens > Jags, Lutz >Tucker). So, pending Ju Ju today, I am up 47 pts. I hate the 2 week playoff matchups in my league, just hoping I can finish strong and run the table...

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
alright boys, playing for the championship next week! gonna try to pick up Gates but here's who I got next week

Alex Smith @ Broncos
Fitzgerald @ Shithawks
Crabtree @ Chargers
McCoy @ Dolphins
Elliott @ Eagles
Ben Watson vs Bengals
McCaffrey @ Falcons

Gould @ Rams
Washington D @ Giants

Bench:
Dion Lewis vs Jets
Jamaal Williams @ Lions
Marvin Jones Jr vs Packers
Keelan Cole @ Titans
Nick Foles vs Cowboys

my whole teams on the road :ROFLMAO: thinking I'm gonna put Lewis in for McCaffrey, he's been going off. and then idk what to do with my RB's and WR's. Williams, Jones, and Cole all have good matchups but Fitz, Crab, McCoy, and Zeke have gotten me this far but have tougher matchups.. HELP!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

won't be making that mistake ever again. goff will be matchup proof next year and beyond.

The think with Jared is he's efficient in real football but not fantasy. That's because you got Todd running the show, too. You never know when he'll get a 4 TD game or a 1 TD game but they both may be wins. QB is hard to do, that's why I like streaming.

Lost Antonio Brown and Legatron for the Championship, and my previously undefeated squad was 11 point underdogs going into the weekend. Everyone except TE has outperformed counterpart (Goff > Wilson, Gurley >>> Gordon, Kamara > Ingram, Fitzgerald > Julio, Hunt >> McCaffrey, Ravens > Jags, Lutz >Tucker). So, pending Ju Ju today, I am up 47 pts. I hate the 2 week playoff matchups in my league, just hoping I can finish strong and run the table...

You got this.

alright boys, playing for the championship next week! gonna try to pick up Gates but here's who I got next week

Alex Smith @ Broncos
Fitzgerald @ Shithawks
Crabtree @ Chargers
McCoy @ Dolphins
Elliott @ Eagles
Ben Watson vs Bengals
McCaffrey @ Falcons

Gould @ Rams
Washington D @ Giants

Bench:
Dion Lewis vs Jets
Jamaal Williams @ Lions
Marvin Jones Jr vs Packers
Keelan Cole @ Titans
Nick Foles vs Cowboys

my whole teams on the road :ROFLMAO: thinking I'm gonna put Lewis in for McCaffrey, he's been going off. and then idk what to do with my RB's and WR's. Williams, Jones, and Cole all have good matchups but Fitz, Crab, McCoy, and Zeke have gotten me this far but have tougher matchups.. HELP!

I don't trust NE RBs. I'd play Jamaal or Marvin Jones in flex.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I belong in the "I have no business being in the playoffs but i am" thread.
You and me both, brother Mojo. My stable of RBs has been downright dreadful this year.

And yet, I'm in the championship currently down 16.5 points. But I still have JuJu, Nuke Hopkins, and Crabtree going today. My opponent still has Leveon Bell, so this one could come down to the wire.

Either way, I'm getting paid. Still would be nice to win the big prize.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler

I started Ben over Goff too. It cost me in the end since I lost by 6 pts and Goff would have given me an extra 13 pts . At least its a keeper league so I will have Goff next year and beyond.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
FUCKIN fuckin fuckin Awesome. [GALLERY=media, 292]Screenshot_20171225-182918 by BatteringRambo posted Dec 25, 2017 at 6:30 PM[/GALLERY]