The Gurley Hurdle...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
We've all seen it, it's an amazing thing, but am I the only one that worries he's going to get seriously hurt by doing this move? Mt heart is always in my throat waiting to watch him get up after it!

ee173ec9ffa88f40f391d2212d1afca0

Todd-Gurley-by-Dilip-Vishwanat-DRC_849_y8dolz.jpg

todd-gurley.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm waiting for the fake Hurdle....and he just keeps on running making the defender look stupid.
He's setting these guys up. You watch. It's coming...
200.webp

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If guys stop getting low for fear of being hurdled, they are going to get trucked back to last tuesday.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
That TD play against the Redskins is one of my favourite runs all season. Pure poetry.

TexasRam

Legend
It’s all fun and laughs until your sidelined for weeks with a “groin” injury.

Save it for the post season Einstein.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gurley has to play his game! BUT he's scaring the shit out of me every time he leaps!!:shocking::headexplosion:

Last edited:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
todd-gurley.jpg

I honestly don't care that Gurley fumbled right after this moment, because this is just gold! One of the best safeties in the NFL and TG3 leaves him grabbing at air! The fact that it was against the Seahawks makes it so much better.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, the defenders are getting closer (witness that shot in the nuts last week).

I'd say shut that behavior down, at least for a little bit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's no Leonard Leap, but it's a'ight I guess.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm waiting for the fake Hurdle....and he just keeps on running making the defender look stupid.
He's setting these guys up. You watch. It's coming...
200.webp
That's what I was saying in another thread. Also, what is more likely to injure a RB - cutting as the defender hits his knee or the defender rising up? One thing is for certain, if he jumps over the defender, he is still going straight ahead and not only does he keep almost all of his momentum but now there is a defender laying in the direct path of any trailing defenders. Let Gurley run the way he wants to run. I'll bet hurdling a defender gets him all kinds of geeked up and into the game. I agree that it makes me hold my breath but so does every time I see someone hit his knees in the open field.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
After seeing Gurley pop right up and trot back to the huddle after taking a helmet to the NADS, I am convinced he cannot be hurt. He is the modern version of the 6 million dollar man.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After seeing Gurley pop right up and trot back to the huddle after taking a helmet to the NADS, I am convinced he cannot be hurt. He is the modern version of the 6 million dollar man.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!! :rant::LOL:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler

I hope you know if Gurley gets hurt this weekend there will be a mob of us on your doorstep Monday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gurley gone wild. You can't stop it, all you can do is hope to contain it! :p

JRobinson

MiLB
I don't think anything of it in the moment. However, when he almost got smoked in the groin, that could have been bad. But, you just hold your breath with a player like this because of how much he means to your franchise. He's truly a special talent.

Where are those dudes that was saying he lost a step?