The greatest trait of humanity is empathy.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We're not all that bad.
Many of you wouldn't even know it about me.

A sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals.

Nobody with a degree in Dudism fits that pattern or is in that spectrum.

Soooooooo, I call bullshit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
By the way I'd argue that while it is the greatest trait that it is also the least abundant.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Scored a 37. Oh well...
200.webp

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
By the way I'd argue that while it is the greatest trait that it is also the least abundant.
I would add honesty. Especially self honesty when taking a test such as the one linked in this thread. We all know people like to project to others someone they aren't, and even go as far as to project to themselves as being someone they're really not. Knowing who you are and owning up to you're strengths and weaknesses is very liberating.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals.
Fact check:

Mostly True.
checkmark.png

Scored a 37. Oh well...
200.webp

tenor.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Are those that do not practice this any less human?

Frank Herbert had a pretty interesting take on "humanity" in that it was the elevated choice to "be human". One wasn't human simply by birth, but by actions, capacity, training, etc.

I don't agree with all of it, but some, and it's an interesting take.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I would add honesty. Especially self honesty when taking a test such as the one linked in this thread. We all know people like to project to others someone they aren't, and even go as far as to project to themselves as being someone they're really not. Knowing who you are and owning up to you're strengths and weaknesses is very liberating.

Yeah, tests like that don't mean anything if one answers like their fantasy avatar in a perfect world versus what's real for them.

There's no right answers and the more truthful one is, the more accurately one can gauge where they stand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That seems really high. I got a 15. All those questions about social situations probably did me in. I can't figure out social situations to save my life.
I'm compassionate enough TO THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE...and i know how to act in social situations...but tbh i just don't like people that much.

Last edited:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm compassionate enough TO THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE...and i know how to act in social situations...but tbh i just don't like people that much.
My favorite thing to say when people tell me some kind of random misfortune has fallen on them (getting sick, sprained an ankle, car tire caught a nail, etc), "well that was a bad choice."

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Scored a 57... but some of those questions were kinda random.

Roller coasters? Dreams?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah. Sociophobes, though. Whadda ya gonna do? Lol.

I was diagnosed as a sociopath when I was younger. I don't know if I still am - had a pretty violent upbringing - but lack of empathy is something I've always had. Must have had that beaten outta me at some point in my childhood. The lack of empathy thing bothers my wife; but otherwise, I check all the other boxes for a good husband and father. I guess that makes me a functioning sociopath.

So yeah, no need to marginalize us. Most of that stuff just brews underneath the surface.

If you're lucky.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I scored a 48.

The voices in my head told me that I scored much higher though...

Just kidding, they said something else completely. :whistle:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Scored a 40. Not sure how accurate that test is, but I generally do feel empathy for peeps.....as long as they're not shit heads.....