The Gee Whiz is Gone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching McVay when he was first introduced as the Ram's HC, the guy was a bundle of energy. His energy and the ability to talk about any aspect of the game, and show the creativity that he has is endearing.

He looks like he has aged 5 years after 8 games.

He is buckling down and getting the job done professionally....Not perfect and we can all point at things we don't like, but 4-2 is where the Rams haven't been in years. I just wonder if McVay is another Vermeil? That young Eagles HC burnt out in the 70's. One good thing is that the kid is good at is delegating big pieces of the Rams team to others. Wade controls the D, as Bones controls the ST......Take care of yourself, coach!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I Think he will be good with the delegation he has going on i love the dedication and stuff rough week this week ...with the traveling and stuff ..hopefully they get a couple of days rest in London then head home ...and coach if ya reading this ... i offer my services as official London tour guide for the team for free

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I just wonder if McVay is another Vermeil? That young Eagles HC burnt out in the 70's. One good thing is that the kid is good at is delegating big pieces of the Rams team to others. Wade controls the D, as Bones controls the ST......Take care of yourself, coach!

Big difference between Vermeil & McVay just on his coaching staff alone although Vermeil had Marion Campbell as his DC and Sid Gillman as assistant Head Coach, Vermeil micromanaged everything and slept on a cot in the office, plus Vermeil had children as well. McVay, still single and because of his history with his Grandfather and such, I don't feel he will experience that and he works out quite often too so that is another avenue to decompress.

And FWIW's the way the Rams have handled punt returns alone this year has aged me three years and I'm much older than McVay.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching McVay when he was first introduced as the Ram's HC, the guy was a bundle of energy. His energy and the ability to talk about any aspect of the game, and show the creativity that he has is endearing.

He looks like he has aged 5 years after 8 games.

He is buckling down and getting the job done professionally....Not perfect and we can all point at things we don't like, but 4-2 is where the Rams haven't been in years. I just wonder if McVay is another Vermeil? That young Eagles HC burnt out in the 70's. One good thing is that the kid is good at is delegating big pieces of the Rams team to others. Wade controls the D, as Bones controls the ST......Take care of yourself, coach!
How about Gurley and the team treating this London game as strictly a business trip? What? No f__king around sight-seeing? I've never seen a Rams team so determined to win. McVay also has somehow brought a little Belichick "No Days Off" mindset to the team. These Rams are on a mission.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And FWIW's the way the Rams have handled punt returns alone this year has aged me three years and I'm much older than McVay.

That's no lie den, it's been the worst I've ever seen in my life, even worse the Az!!! And that dude had me closing my eyes as the ball was coming down from it's arc towards him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's no lie den, it's been the worst I've ever seen in my life, even worse the Az!!! And that dude had me closing my eyes as the ball was coming down from it's arc towards him.

IDK Les, Todd Kinchen had me drinking Maalox on a regular basis...I don't ask for much on punt returns, catch the ball and move it up field a few yards and I'm good or call for the fair catch and don't muff the punt, not much to ask for IMHO.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
den, I'm stressing too. Every time the other team punts I have to hold my breath. Still, another muffed punt. Pharroh got lucky and recovered it. That could have been a game changer for Jax had they recovered.

Almost every game this season the Rams have muffed a punt. It has to stop.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
den, I'm stressing too. Every time the other team punts I have to hold my breath. Still, another muffed punt. Pharroh got lucky and recovered it. That could have been a game changer for Jax had they recovered.

I honestly believe they are trying to hard. They need to focus on the catch thrn worry about yards not the other way around

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

It's weird too, last couple seasons TA has been pretty sure handed on punt returns. I'd still rather have him than coop returning punts. I'd love Kupp to return some punts but i wouldn't want him to get hurt.