The Early and Late Games (wk 12)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Anyone see the Jabrill Peppers hit vs the Bengals? I literally got up and started yelling at the refs. Absolute garbage freaking call that lost the Browns the game.

I think the personal foul on EJ Gaines of the Bills might be worse...

Literally no contact and still called.

Refs making the case that the games are rigged...big time today. Just AWFUL

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Welp, Jets bein the Jets...

sigh...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Thank goodness the Falcons and Julio Jones reached a final. For fantasy purposes my opponent has 80 percent of points single handedly from Julio's amazing stats.
12 rec 253 yards 2 TDS 38.8 pts. Damn.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah. I am finding today’s matchups to be blah.

Tonight: Packers(without Aaron Rodgers) at Steelers - blowout
Monday night: Texans at Ravens - boring!
Both prime time games.

No wonder ratings are down and stands are half empty.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank goodness the Falcons and Julio Jones reached a final. For fantasy purposes my opponent has 80 percent of points single handedly from Julio's amazing stats.
12 rec 253 yards 2 TDS 38.8 pts. Damn.
50.8 for me, we do PPR.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Geez, the Chefs have absolutely imploded...With the Chargers coming on, the Chefs might be in danger of not making the playoffs afer a 5-0 start...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Are they going to review that one too? Did he have control of the ball with all ten fingers?

Psycho_X

Legend
Are they going to review that one too? Did he have control of the ball with all ten fingers?

If Jason Pierre-Paul was a wr would that give him an advantage or a disadvantage? I can't decide.

All of these games have sucked.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
No help in the AM games, but expected. All the NFC playoff teams playing junk teams.

Ram65

Legend
For sure they do, I think we're 9-1 with that schedule as well though, that's all I'm saying. I don't think the gap is as wide as some people think.

Here they are talking Super Bowl. I have to hear it every day if I want to listen to sports in the car. I drive a lot.

They are talking Super Bowl here. They are really good on both lines. Have great depth on D Line, RB and even the offensive line maintained after losing Jason Peters. Now that got Darby back at CB. It looks like the perfect storm to me. No A Rogers, injuries to NFC east teams and easy schedule.

I wish we could play such a tick easy schedule like Philly. Wonderful way to build up tons of momentum going into the playoffs. They play what, 3 decent teams all year? One of them us and one of them Seattle?

I mean seriously, they play 4 teams with a record about .500, so far they've lost to one, won the other, and they're going to play us and a very injured Seattle team in the second half.

LOL are you kidding me? Rams are rated last in SOS. You got your wish :LOL:

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...est-schedule-in-the-first-half-of-the-season/

fearsomefour

Legend
Tonight: Packers(without Aaron Rodgers) at Steelers - blowout
Monday night: Texans at Ravens - boring!
Both prime time games.

No wonder ratings are down and stands are half empty.
The Steelers play up or down to their opponent. Saw it again last night.

Not what I or the tweet said but thank you.
You quoted a tweet. You didn't say anything you just tried to use a tweet to make the Rams look better. It is what it is. Both teams can only play the schedule they have but it's more than disingenuous to try to belittle the Eagles Schedule as another poster here has done as well and ignore the Rams SOS which isn't anything to brag about. Good thing the teams get to play it out on the field.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You quoted a tweet. You didn't say anything you just tried to use a tweet to make the Rams look better. It is what it is. Both teams can only play the schedule they have but it's more than disingenuous to try to belittle the Eagles Schedule as another poster here has done as well and ignore the Rams SOS which isn't anything to brag about. Good thing the teams get to play it out on the field.
That's for pointing out exactly what every Rams fan has been saying but nobody has been applying to the Eagles. All year we've heard how the Rams haven't played anybody yet how great the Eagles are even though they hadn't either. Now that it applies to both teams excuses are made for the Eagles. It's fun to see the shoe on the other foot. I personally said all year a team can only make due with their schedule. Good teams beat up bad team. Eagles fans pat themselves on the back for doing that and criticize others for doing it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going to add one thing to the conversation here that I'm borrowing from a Saints fan when discussing the strength of schedule with an Eagles fan. The numbers don't lie.

Every team with a winning record will have a lower SOS because they are giving their opponents losses, a 1-2 more wins for you opponents to match-up with the teams with teams that are 8-3 instead of 10-1. The Philly opponents so far this year have won 48 out of a possible 121 games, or .405, if we were to take out the "Well Philly beat them" argument then it's 47/110 games, taking out the win against Philly as well, which is still only a .427 SOS. Let's compare that to some other teams shall we?

(9-2) New England: 57/121 (.471) - 55/110 (.500)

(9-2) Minnesota: 59/121 (.487) - 57/110 (.518)

(8-3) New Orleans: 67/121 (.553) - 64/110 (.581)

(9-2) Pittsburgh: 56/121 (.462) - 54/110 (.491)

(8-3) L.A. Rams: 56/121 (.462) - 53/110 (.481)

(10-1) Philly: 48/121 (.405) - 47/110 (.427)

By virtue of their record they absolutely should be ranked #1 in the league right now. But to act like they haven't benefited from a soft schedule is just dishonest. I can't wait for the next couple of weeks with not only our schedule but the Eagles and Seahawks. Not only that but the NFC South is entering a huge gauntlet playing each other.