The Direction This Team is Headed Offensively

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This

When Luck did play decent competition (i.e. the Rams) he looked very ordinary. Luck had more talent coming into the NFL than Sam. The only thing Sam had going for him was Steven Jackson. Otherwise he had one of the worst WR groups I've ever seen, a terrible offensive line, and an OC who changed every year. Let's see how Luck would do with those circumstances. This is not meant to denigrate Luck, he is a very good talent, but just to show how much better he had it than Sam.

i gotta disagree there. didn't the colts beat the whiners and seaderrall last season when wayne was still on the field. losing such a talented wr you're so dependent on can really affect the way you play. but i have to say the chiefs and patriots made him look real bad in the playoffs. the only reason he led the comeback against the chiefs was half their d got injured, including their two blitzing lbers.

but nobody can convince me he would have done any better than sam at the rams.

RFIP

This

When Luck did play decent competition (i.e. the Rams) he looked very ordinary. Luck had more talent coming into the NFL than Sam. The only thing Sam had going for him was Steven Jackson. Otherwise he had one of the worst WR groups I've ever seen, a terrible offensive line, and an OC who changed every year. Let's see how Luck would do with those circumstances. This is not meant to denigrate Luck, he is a very good talent, but just to show how much better he had it than Sam.

It's funny how ordinary Luck, Wilson and Kap all looked when playing the Rams (save for Jenkins making Wilson/Taint look like world beaters on a couple plays).