The Big 5 !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I guess that means The Rams have a solid backup if they need him ? He gets to bulk up which will only make him better when called upon.
Donnal needs to keep getting stronger. He has the tools(skills)to be a starter in the NFL.

I don't understand the love for Donnal. He hasn't proven anything.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't understand the love for Donnal. He hasn't proven anything.

I guess time will tell ? I just like the fact
The Big 5 are steady up front. When was the last time The Rams had a core of offensive lineman this good ?
The thing I really like is they are getting better weekend & week out.

The fact to me about Donnal is The Rams have trust in him.I like the that he doesn't have to play & can bulk up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fact to me about Donnal is The Rams have trust in him.I like the that he doesn't have to play & can bulk up.

Or that they just haven't found anybody better to take his spot yet.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The o-line was going to be the big decider this year - I know a lot of fans were annoyed that nobody was picked up during the draft, and Kromer and McVay kept saying they thought what was in-house was better than what was on offer. tops to those coaches, they didn't panic and just pick a rookie, they chose who was the best fit for their system.

I believe Whitworth has been the biggest off-season signing ever for the Rams, the man is a beast at his position.

Sullivan has also been an amazing signing, he oozes class and confidence at his position and his knowledge of the system definitely helps Goff (IMO) - I hope he's ok going forward, Blythe is definitely a capable backup though.

Saffold is definitely having his best season for a while, with the 2 vets either side of him, I think he's able to relax into his own game and not have to worry about a line full of rookies, I can remember him commenting last year that it was tough on him with the rookies constantly asking for his advice.

Brown and Havenstein, loving what these guys are brining, I hope we keep them together for a long time.

These 5 guys are a great unit. I'm loving the holes they're creating for our Res and the time they're allowing Goff to have.

So props to McVay for picking a great Coaching staff, Props to the Kromers for turning things around from what was (last year) one of the worst units in football to being one of the strongest.

and finally. Whitworth - WOW, the old guy is just so good!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The o-line was going to be the big decider this year - I know a lot of fans were annoyed that nobody was picked up during the draft, and Kromer and McVay kept saying they thought what was in-house was better than what was on offer. tops to those coaches, they didn't panic and just pick a rookie, they chose who was the best fit for their system.

I believe Whitworth has been the biggest off-season signing ever for the Rams, the man is a beast at his position.

Sullivan has also been an amazing signing, he oozes class and confidence at his position and his knowledge of the system definitely helps Goff (IMO) - I hope he's ok going forward, Blythe is definitely a capable backup though.

Saffold is definitely having his best season for a while, with the 2 vets either side of him, I think he's able to relax into his own game and not have to worry about a line full of rookies, I can remember him commenting last year that it was tough on him with the rookies constantly asking for his advice.

Brown and Havenstein, loving what these guys are brining, I hope we keep them together for a long time.

These 5 guys are a great unit. I'm loving the holes they're creating for our Res and the time they're allowing Goff to have.

So props to McVay for picking a great Coaching staff, Props to the Kromers for turning things around from what was (last year) one of the worst units in football to being one of the strongest.

Wouldn't Kurt Warner be a free agent signing

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember when people thought we were screwed when Buffalo matched the offer sheet to Ryan Groy??

Good times....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember when people thought we were screwed when Buffalo matched the offer sheet to Ryan Groy??

Good times....
/me raises a hand

Would have loved him so versatile. He's on their bench still btw an expensive backup.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldnt have Sullivan then....
Yup, I was just acknowledging I was one pounding the table for him. We're likely better off, good thing I didn't get my way on this and many other things :)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup, I was just acknowledging I was one pounding the table for him. We're likely better off, good thing I didn't get my way on this and many other things :)
It was hard to have faith then that we were in good hands, that they would have another plan.
I think most of us fall in to that category.
Good times!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to give Whitworth a Super Bowl win as a retirement gift...maybe a couple of them....:rockon:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

—Nice post

The Kromers ,McVay , & Snead (Rams organization) big move that took balls was to trade Greg Robinson.

He was a distraction & putting Brown in ahead of him. This moves is what helped bring The Big 5 together.

Whit & Saffold Both sprinted down field after Woods made that short catch .They had to wait & get down field until the catch.
It really opened up the space for Woods to get upfield to score.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Good times....

Well that was a good move because you put value on it. It also made Buffalo make that decision on Groy.

Kromer in a sense took care of his own.
They seemed to have had a good relationship.

Austin Blythe has been a nice addition when called upon.

McVay gives Whit & Sullivan Wednesday of. Williams gets some good reps I’m sure at LT.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

It shows The Rams organization has a good grasp on evaluations. A nice change.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We need to give Whitworth a Super Bowl win as a retirement gift...maybe a couple of them....:rockon:

I think The Rams have a chance to be the first ever to win a Super Zbowl in there own stadium.