CARDINALS The Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's all about their tackles on the offensive end. If they get good play on the edge their offense will be better. That said Murray is not a QB who is all-in mentally, and I think that makes them fragile. Best case is they make a run for the playoffs, but they'll get dropped quickly if they do. More likely is middle of the pack early, with a crash as the season goes on and the inevitable cellar finish.

I figured last season would be enough for the Cards to finally pull their heads out their asses with Murray. But they're stupider than I gave them cred for. Tune obviously did not impress last season in practice. Ridder is marginal as fuck. Maybe this will be the season that breaks their resolve on believing in Murray, though I hope not. I'd like to see them keep pissing away seasons with him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1718492302298.png