The anti-vent thread (no negativity)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For all the vent-thread participants, fuck your thread.

Mine's better.

No negativity allowed in this one, because the title is pretty damn clear.

466 yards of total offense. Defense held the Eagles to 20 points. I realize mistakes were made, some turnovers happened that cost us points, etc., but that's not my focus. I'm focusing on how competitive the team is this year; and in his 3rd year, Fisher's team looks hella tough.

Still some stuff to fix (and I don't give a shit how many times that's been said), but they can be fixed. With a 3rd string QB, no Chris Long, and a rookie CB opposite Jenkins, they should be getting punished out there. I can't WAIT until this defensive scheme clicks and all the 1-4 year players are playing together cohesively. It's gonna be freaking mayhem.

Give me some positives, fellas. I'm not blind, so I can see the negatives myself.

Getcha homer on.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I am one hundred percent "positively" pissed our superior team didn't win today. I feel good about this loss. Don't stop believing! FUCK! I'm out. hang over tomorrow bring it on.

Athos

Legend
Austin Davis is one cool damn cat. There really shouldn't be any arguing anymore, right now, about the QB position. He has it. He's earned it. He's growing. And he's making a lot of highly paid, high drafted QBs look like poop in comparison. Don't hate, when you have to really nit-pick to hate.

Stacy is our best RB. Feed him more.

Gaines may be a rook, but he plays like he's had NFL game experience beforehand. Gonna be a stud. His INT was picture perfect coverage.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Quick is a stud
Davis is a stud
Gaines is a stud
Britt is a good #2 wr and deserves heaps of credit for Quicks progression
The offense will only get better the more they work together
When the defense gets on track we are going to win some games against really good teams.
Running game has been good for the most part.

We almost completed the biggest comeback in NFL history while being led by a 3rd year UDFA QB making his 3rd start, who the Rams cut last year.

Those first 3 quarters were painful, but that last one made it all worthwhile.

I am actually in a pretty good mood.

GO RAMS!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Austin Davis is one tough SOB. The relentless pressure from unblocked defenders didnt keep him from almost bringing the rams back at the end.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Studs of the Game for Rams: Davis, Quick, and Britt. Dam good...

Defense played really well, overall, too. They stepped up huge in the second half.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Freaking E.J. Gaines is a gamer. Who'd a thunk losing Tru would basically be a non-issue? Can't wait til he gets back too!

RFT

UDFA
Britt made some nice catches...Benny ran well....Gaines had a nice pick....

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I think the Rams have found a good QB in Davis. He makes the games fun to watch.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I really like Austin Davis, and Quick looks legit. It'll be interesting to see what happens next year when Sam comes back

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I think that it will all come together next week - Kaeperdouche is playing poorly, AD can flat out play, and you'd better believe that these guys will want to destroy the 9ers!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
AD is currently leading the NFL in passing yards this week. 375 yds, 3 td's, no int. (2 fumbles though).

Also, Gaines is playing pretty well and Quick is here finally.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We have multiple weapons on offense for the first time in a very long time.
Cook and Quick.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Quick is a stud
Davis is a stud
Gaines is a stud
Britt is a good #2 wr and deserves heaps of credit for Quicks progression
The offense will only get better the more they work together
When the defense gets on track we are going to win some games against really good teams.
Running game has been good for the most part.

We almost completed the biggest comeback in NFL history while being led by a 3rd year UDFA QB making his 3rd start, who the Rams cut last year.

Those first 3 quarters were painful, but that last one made it all worthwhile.

I am actually in a pretty good mood.

GO RAMS!!!

THIS.

Athos

Legend
Freaking E.J. Gaines is a gamer. Who'd a thunk losing Tru would basically be a non-issue? Can't wait til he gets back too!

Not me. After watching Gaines 4 years at Mizzou, I had no doubts. He put two huge years from Big 12 to SEC where he had 30 PDs, 3 INTs, and over 100 tackles.

-------

On another note. Forget 1st round QB. I love Stacy, but he seems to get dinged up a lot. We're a better running team when he carries teh ball. Bennie is good, but.......

I'm about to go full bore in pounding the table for Todd Gurley.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The Rams showed they have the talent to beat anyone and have the heart to keep competing, but sadly luck's a bitch. Whiners luckily got a win against the Eagles thanks to a +4 turnover margin. Had the Rams enjoyed a +4 they would have routed the Eagles -- hell even a +1 would have us celebrating today. So the "positive thread" take away is the Rams are more talented and more deserving team than the Whiners, and it's time for everything to come together next week. Perfect timing for the Rams to romp over the pathetic Whiners on Monday Night Football for all to see.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have multiple weapons on offense for the first time in a very long time.
Cook and Quick.
Britt is just warming up now too, methinks. Not sure what's going on with Tavon, but if (when) he returns to rookie form, we should have a stable.

A STABLE, JERRY! A STABLE!

KennyBania.jpg

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
For all the vent-thread participants, freak your thread.
466 yards of total offense. Defense held the Eagles to 20 points. I realize mistakes were made, some turnovers happened that cost us points, etc., but that's not my focus. I'm focusing on how competitive the team is this year; and in his 3rd year, Fisher's team looks hella tough.

You know, this year is tough for me because I have schedule conflicts on Sundays now so all I really get to see are the stats at the end and what you guys post. I can't physically watch the game so I have a tendency of following the flock when it comes to our performance this year.

That being said, I can take pride into knowing that our defense only gave up 20. It is definitely understandable for an offense lead by Davis to have some bumps in the road. I can take solace in that. I also think the NFC West can mature our players very quickly. We could very well be one of those teams that simply get hot towards the end when the lights come on!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im pretty happy with the Rams overall. They did something they havent done in years. They showed fight and competed till the end and almost came back. That is not what the old rams would have done. They didnt give up or slow down, they kept attacking. Most of the past years they arent competitive when going down early. Not this team. Davis says no to that concept.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
2 stats:

In Davis' 3 starts Rams O has gained 1,253 yards. That's an average of 417.6 yards per game

I know our run D has been inconsistent but we have held AP, Murray, McCoy to 256 yards on 69 carries for a 3.7 yard average and 1 TD.