The 2019 NFL draft will be in Nashville

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/23/the-2019-nfl-draft-will-be-in-nashville/

The 2019 NFL draft will be in Nashville
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 23, 2018

The NFL draft is heading to Nashville.

The league’s owners officially voted this morning to put the 2019 NFL draft in Nashville, after a strong bid by the Music City was bolstered by a huge turnout for a party to show off the Titans’ new uniforms.

The NFL is seeking to make the draft a major event in every city that hosts it, and Nashville going all-out for the uniform release event was a big point in its favor. The Nashville event will surely have a music component outside the draft, and the large number of both college and pro football fans in Tennessee make it a good fit for the draft.

The draft was long held in New York but has moved in recent years from Chicago to Philadelphia to Dallas. Nashville will host next year, and in 2020 a joint bid between Cleveland and Canton, Ohio, is expected to get strong consideration to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the NFL at the site of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. A future draft in Las Vegas is considered very likely as well.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am in Nashville now for a conference and it is an AWESOME city. Oh, and this was our keynote speaker this morning....

20180523_085412.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am glad New York lost it. They don't deserve it with the way they treated an event by the lack of priority they gave to booking the event.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guess I’ll book my travel plans now. :sneaky:

Snead was just getting warmed up. Will the Rams even have any picks by the time of the 2019 draft? Or at least, any before day 3?