CELEBRATE !! The 10-7 celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Rams 4 games win streak currently tied with Bills as most going into the playoffs...

bills could get 5th tonight tho.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Puka looks like he's stoned off his ass. Must have been a lot of tears beating that record.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Carson Wentz is the best! How did you like that Kyle? Keep donning that damn hood you pencil neck geek.
1704676121168.png

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
What a season. We re-opened our window this year. We got (at least) 6 guys out of this draft who showed to be real players. We have all our draft picks, plus some comp picks, and a ton of Cap space.

I must say the main thing that got us back on track this season has been McVay's play calling these last several weeks. He's back utilizing a downhill run game. That changes everything for us.

I like our postseason chances.... and I like the Packers playing us in SoFi stadium for the NFC title game....

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
This bunch has already faaaar exceeded my expectations for this season. They have bounced back consistently from adversity, and play hard every down. I had them running at about 5-12 to maybe 6-11 this year.
What a great surprise the team has been, and also them going 5-1 in the division wasn't even a consideration.
Getting it right in late November, December and so far in January, has been a remarkable job by McVay and Les.
Bully for them. :helmet::beer2::cool:
Let's see the Pack beat Dallas next week, thereby becoming the worst seed going forward, after the Rams kick Detroit's ass next week. :cheers2:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The fact the Rams haven't posted the postgame speech tells me that there's a good chance Coach was fuckin pumped and said some shit they didn't want out there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just fucking awesome, what a great season, and we still ain't done!! Beat the 9ers to break the regular season streak, win 10 games, our 5th round pick WR has the best season ever for a rookie WR ... and more to come!!!

Sorry, Jared, I've defended you much in the past, but I hope we make next week miserable for you!
Goff hater!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The fact the Rams haven't posted the postgame speech tells me that there's a good chance Coach was fuckin pumped and said some shit they didn't want out there.
Maybe something along the lines of “They didn’t have a fucking clue”

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This might be the most impressive season I've seen from the Rams. Through injuries and loss of stars, they fought through and are one of the best teams in the league as a result. #superbowlorbush

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How good have the Rams been this year? All seven of their losses were to teams with winning records. All seven.

9ers, Eagles, Cowboys, Ravens, Bengals, Packers and Steelers. And every one of them other than the Bengals made it to the playoffs.

No losing to inferior teams makes a big difference. And our wins included beating winning teams like the Niners, the shit birds (twice!), the Browns and the Colts. Not an easy schedule to face in a rebuilding year. The Giants the Commodes and the Cardinals (twice) were the only 'easy' outs.

Oh, and we are one hundred per cent the reason that the shit birds are going home without a playoff spot. Very nice.
Other than against the Saints, the Giants have looked Good the last 5 weeks or so. They have been playing very hard for a team that was eliminated.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The Rams are a 10 win team.. with all of their draft picks.. and the POSSIBILITY (I'm putting that in caps because I'm not saying they will do it) of opening close to $100 million dollars of cap space up for free agents.. and a STELLAR rookie class to build on.