That's gotta be the end of Rousey's career

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boy that Rousey-Holm II fight looks better and better all the time...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
At the very least, Holm should have had a draw. That was some of the worst reffing I've ever seen.

I agree with Rogan, too that BOTH shots after the bell should have included point deductions as BOTH were deliberate by a veteran fighter.

I don't care who she was fighting, Germaine was dirty in that fight and she should have been pointed on the first after the bell and either pointed again or DQ'd.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At the very least, Holm should have had a draw. That was some of the worst reffing I've ever seen.

I agree with Rogan, too that BOTH shots after the bell should have included point deductions as BOTH were deliberate by a veteran fighter.

I don't care who she was fighting, Germaine was dirty in that fight and she should have been pointed on the first after the bell and either pointed again or DQ'd.
Draw or not, Holm has been a disappointment. Now I wasn't impressed with her in wins vs Pennington or Reneau leading up to the Rousey fight, so the 3 losses after aren't a surprise to me. (Or 2 losses and a draw)