Thanks Mr.Demoff!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I really don't have a question for you but would just like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to connect with us dedicated RAMS fans!

I would like to take a moment and lobby for the BLUE and WHITE Throwbacks!!!!!

And drop a note to your scouts to take a peak at two pretty good OTs coming out of D2 National Championship team Valdosta State Blazers, OT Ryan Schraeder (6'7", 300) and OT Mesh Wokomaty (6'7", 283). They could be a couple of diamonds in the ruff!

Thanks Again!

kdemoff

UDFA
It's great to be back answering questions at Rams on Demand. I apologize for taking so long to get around to the questions, the past few weeks have been busier than I anticipated in a good way! We get rolling on free agency meetings tomorrow and this offseason is a great chance to improve upon the progress we made in 2012.

The energy our fans have surrounding the 2013 is unbelievable, and I can promise you we are all excited to get to work on returning playoff football to the Edward Jones Dome this season. With that, let's answer some questions!

KD