Thank you California for the new law

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been paying 9.99 a month for UFC and cant get it cancelled despite emails, phone calls etc. So annoying

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Its hard to believe the same people responsible for this law think that all illegal immigrants should be free to break any and all laws with no fear of being arrested or prosecuted.

I will just leave it at that, I dont want to start a political discussion.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - I will block anyone from this thread that tries to take it in a political direction.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Back to the spirit of this post, I can see both sides. The club that snookered me, they pointed it out. Life’s circumstances change. In my case I moved too far away for it to be practical to work out at their facility.

I guess I didn’t expect them to bite down so hard. It was kind of a time-share cult thing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've been paying 9.99 a month for UFC and cant get it cancelled despite emails, phone calls etc. So annoying

Does the douche Dana White at least send a thank you email? Hahahahahaha! He's a carnival barker!!!

Its hard to believe the same people responsible for this law think that all illegal immigrants should be free to break any and all laws with no fear of being arrested or prosecuted.

I'm pretty certain that nobody believes that "all illegal immigrants should be free to break any and all laws with no fear of being arrested or prosecuted'. Quoting you there..............and that none of the people that thought about this law think what you just said.

But go ahead and sit in that space OK. Don't be embarrassed by it.

It's OK to not understand what you actually said. I've done it too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Does the douche Dana White at least send a thank you email? Hahahahahaha! He's a carnival barker!!!

I'm pretty certain that nobody believes that "all illegal immigrants should be free to break any and all laws with no fear of being arrested or prosecuted'. Quoting you there..............and that none of the people that thought about this law think what you just said.

But go ahead and sit in that space OK. Don't be embarrassed by it.

It's OK to not understand what you actually said. I've done it too.
Yep you did and you can join him on the sidelines. Really Les?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not trying to start something, but... this is what I was talking about.

Why wasn't Rambill's post deleted instead of people getting sent to the sidelines? It's CLEARLY a political post. Doesn't matter if I agree or disagree, it's clearly in violation of the ToS and what you guys have pointed out isn't allowed.

Moreover, in the next post, 503 tells him he posted a political post.

I are confused.

And here's where I'm likely gonna get in trouble... it seems (and I could be totally wrong and I'm owning that now) that one side gets more leash. Seems. Like...Rambill's post is still up.

Okay... back to liking potatoes... I like 'em mashed, I like 'em fried... I like POTATOES!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And here's where I'm likely gonna get in trouble... it seems (and I could be totally wrong and I'm owning that now) that one side gets more leash. Seems. Like...Rambill's post is still up.
Going to call bullshit here. I left both posts up and they were opposing views. I’m not going to debate this. If it appears political, we will generally stop it in some way. Lately, it seems the easiest way is to simply block those who try to turn a thread political from the thread in question - as I did in a previous thread.

If you think it’s one sided or slanted, I can’t help you. I always try to catch it when it starts and try not to allow my own views to cloud my judgement. If some feel it has, they can do better when they get asked to help moderate a site. Until then, I’ll just keep on keeping on and work to maintain what most seem to appreciate about this place and what all of us admins have discussed continuously.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not trying to start something, but... this is what I was talking about.

Why wasn't Rambill's post deleted instead of people getting sent to the sidelines? It's CLEARLY a political post. Doesn't matter if I agree or disagree, it's clearly in violation of the ToS and what you guys have pointed out isn't allowed.

Moreover, in the next post, 503 tells him he posted a political post.

I are confused.
If i had a nickel for every time you and @LesBaker found yourselves miraculously appearing in threads where it smells like politics i'd be a rich man. That's a fact, Jack.
200.webp

You're both quality, intelligent members but the message here is STAY OUT OF IT. If you have questions concerning the moderating...that's completely fair and okay by the use of the PM function.

Status
Not open for further replies.