Terrell Owens won’t attend his Hall of Fame induction ceremony

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
It's the wrong call, he should want to be there. But it's no surprise, Owens has been feuding with the HOF committee for two years.

Bruce got screwed over in this too. The committee meets before the Super Bowl to make their final decision, one year they spent 35 minutes arguing about Owens and only 10 minutes talking about Bruce.

It's not about just being passed over. It's about the way certain HOF voters have been publicly attacking Owens' character and his career. Other players don't get that treatment. Jason Cole, Ron Borges, Gary Myers have proven to be spiteful, vindictive little prigs. Determined to send TO to the corner to have his timeout.

It's not that I like TO. I don't, never did. It's the lack of transparency and accountability from the HOF committee, the voters with a God complex, that leads me to believe the entire voting process is devoid of merit.

Debacled

Starter

That is an easy one.

In his drive way. With reporters. Doing situps making a scene when people begin to lose interest.

Could he be butthurt about taking 3 tries to go in? Sure, but I'd wager he can't stand the thought of having to share the stage with other people on top of that.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
If I was T.O. I wouldn’t show up to the Hall of Fame induction Either!!

The way they mistreated Him, the way the twisted his every word.

The way they demonized him and said he was the cancer when clearly other people were at fault.

They prodded him by purposely mispronouncing his name.

They hated him for no reason!

tenor.gif
You forgot the blue font.:cool:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'v been trying to come up with a NFL HOF'er who was the complete opisite of TO. I think Merlin Olsen comes close.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Good for T.O. Should have been elected the first year eligible. Great players produce He produced. Its not the Hall of Popular, its the Hall of Fame.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Good for T.O. Should have been elected the first year eligible. Great players produce He produced. Its not the Hall of Popular, its the Hall of Fame.

Couldn't disagree more. Overrated assbag, and never won shit. The Hall will be less with him in it. If I had a vote, he wouldn't ever come close.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The drama queen probably thought this would get him more attention.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have made the decision to publicly decline my invitation

IOW.....pleasepleaseplease looooooook at meeeeeeeeee.............

I have already shared this information with the hall

And they shrugged it off LOL.

That had to hurt.

At a later date, I will announce where and when I will celebrate my induction.

And I hope protesters show up with signs making fum of your douchebaggery. And no one else shows up at all.

This honor is something that I will cherish forever.”

Yet he can't be bothered to attend it. He does disingenuous bullshit like a boss!!!

Jerry Kramer

Bobby Beathard

If it took this long and you didn't get in then they should not vote you in..........there should be a time limit, ot a number of inductees minimum.

It's an issue with the HOF's process.

What contrast there would have been if Isaac Bruce were voted in this year.

Bruce was a very gracious, humble dude. Semi dirty on blocking, but the tone would be different you are right.

He may have family, but no real friends. And he himself has admitted that.

He's not likable.

"He's a Hall of Fame player that five teams couldn't wait to get rid of," Myers continued. "So what does that tell you about how disruptive he was?"

The drama queen probably thought this would get him more attention.

It did. And that is why he did it, so people would talk about it..........

Because its all about him.

Or his quarterback.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Now, if it were, say, the Hall of Infamy, Assbaggery, and Shameless Self Promotion...well, then he'd be first ballot, slam dunk stuff.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is an odd move by Owens.

I don't get it.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame