Tell me about training camp please

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I haven't been and I have the chance to go a lot this TC.

I have a few questions from the TC vets because info is non-existent on the Rams site as far as I can see.

When and where can I get tickets?

Do I need to come early to get a good spot?

What is a good spot?

Can I / should I bring binoculars?

Should I bring a chair?

Can I bring a cooler?

Thanks!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I have a few questions from the TC vets because info is non-existent on the Rams site as far as I can see.

What is a good spot?

Should I bring a chair?

Can I bring a cooler?

Thanks!
Bring me...ill figure out the rest

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Admission is FREE, and depending on when you plan on attending, you can get there anytime. Last year, the first couple of practices were PACKED, and its first come first serve as for as getting the better spots. I usually arrive appx 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, there are always players already out on the field,, usually fielding punts, or just getting some extra work in.

I always bring a chair, and binoculars. The best place IMO, to sit is up on the hill, get a better viewpoint of the entire field. There are covered areas with bleachers at field level, (on end of field) as well.

Parking is is an open field across the street from Rams Park, so be prepared to walk about a block or two. Again, first come first serve, and you could get stuck parking quite a ways from the practice field if not there early enough.

There are refreshments (drinks, snacks) available, and food stand set up in the parking lot along with interactive games (dunking booth, and other skill oriented booths). Souvenir shop on site.

Feel free to PM me is you have any other specific questions.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Admission is FREE, and depending on when you plan on attending, you can get there anytime. Last year, the first couple of practices were PACKED, and its first come first serve as for as getting the better spots. I usually arrive appx 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, there are always players already out on the field,, usually fielding punts, or just getting some extra work in.

I always bring a chair, and binoculars. The best place IMO, to sit is up on the hill, get a better viewpoint of the entire field. There are covered areas with bleachers at field level, (on end of field) as well.

Parking is is an open field across the street from Rams Park, so be prepared to walk about a block or two. Again, first come first serve, and you could get stuck parking quite a ways from the practice field if not there early enough.

There are refreshments (drinks, snacks) available, and food stand set up in the parking lot along with interactive games (dunking booth, and other skill oriented booths). Souvenir shop on site.

Feel free to PM me is you have any other specific questions.

Thanks Coach!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

What is a good spot?

Should I bring a chair?

Can I bring a cooler?

Thanks!

1. No need for it.

2. Maybe (see my comment)

3. I sat on the bleachers for a while, that's where the RBs did their thing.

4. Sure, why not.

5. I wouldn't. I ended up standing more than sitting.

6. IDK.

There are hotels literally across the street from the camp grounds. IDK if you already have anything booked, but if you stay at one of those you can just walk to camp right to the gates. I was the 1st one there the one and only time I went. You might get free goodies or something too. I got Rams can cozy things, which I still use. And those can cost 4 bucks a pop!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1. No need for it.

2. Maybe (see my comment)

3. I sat on the bleachers for a while, that's where the RBs did their thing.

4. Sure, why not.

5. I wouldn't. I ended up standing more than sitting.

6. IDK.

There are hotels literally across the street from the camp grounds. IDK if you already have anything booked, but if you stay at one of those you can just walk to camp right to the gates. I was the 1st one there the one and only time I went. You might get free goodies or something too. I got Rams can cozy things, which I still use. And those can cost 4 bucks a pop!

Thanks!

I live about a 10 minute drive from there. I just could never make it before because of work. Now I work from home on my own time so, yeah, I'm going to every one when I'm in town!

SierraRam

Recreational User
Thanks!

I live about a 10 minute drive from there. I just could never make it before because of work. Now I work from home on my own time so, yeah, I'm going to every one when I'm in town!

Awesome RamzFanz! I look forward to seeing your avatar...er, uh, I mean TC breakdown.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"This one time..."

50513_213854954949_6579_n.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Awesome RamzFanz! I look forward to seeing your avatar...er, uh, I mean TC breakdown.

Woohoo! More perspectives from camp!

I am soooooo envious. Can't see camp from PA.

But I want to go to Rams camp so badly. Somedays I go to the local High School practices and try to imagine it is the Rams camp. Sadly, and obviously it is not the same. Except of course in the Linehan/Spagnoulo era. These years it seemed quite comparable.