Teams to worry about in the NFC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Look at the teams the Rams lost to last year, the hags; turned it around in week 16 but I don’t know if you can count on going undefeated in conference. Maybe they lose to the niners?

The Vikes: ram cbs get distracted waiting for Keenum’s passes to come down and the defense can’t get off the field. This year Vikings get their rb back and have a better? qb in Cousins. It’s gonna be very tough to throw on the ram’s secondary and Cousins is going to try anyway, can the rams stop the run?

The iggles game was close and the sack/fumble decided it, I think the ram offense can be better and Goff is taking control of this offense in his 2nd year with McVay, in tight games like Minnesota, Philly and Atlanta that’s when Goff has to assert himself as the guy and I think we’ll see him do things that guys like Rothlisberger, Ryan and Brees can do. I think he can for sure be a top 2nd tier qb, I’m not expecting him to be Brady or Rogers but he doesn’t need to be. Guys like Foles and Eli can win Super Bowls.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The NFC is stacked. There is going to be a couple pretty good teams that doesn't make the playoffs. Although there is always a team or two who doesn't live up to the expectations. And there's always a team or two who surprises.

Minny went all in with Cousins figuring they were a QB away from the Superbowl. Philly is the defending champ. Green Bay and New Orleans have Hall of Fame QB's.

Carolina is always a tough out. Atlanta too. Then you have the Rams who could have a top tier offense with a dominant defense when AD returns. No easy routes to the Superbowl like NE usually has over in the AFC.

ausmurp

Starter
I'm going to throw the Cardinals in here as a dark horse. Last yr they had terrible QB play and injuries galore. This yr they look like a 10 win team to me. I hate saying it but gotta be honest. When bradford gets hurt Rosen looks legit to me, and I'm worried.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Besides us - who is gonna be who in the NFC this year?

In order, these are the NFC teams that really concern me.

Green Bay
Carolina
New Orleans
Philly
Minnesota

I could see scenarios where Atlanta and the Giants are a threat but they are a full tier beneath this group in my mind.

Was I missing anyone? The Bears, I guess?

The NFC is tough sledding this year.

fearsomefour

Legend
Was I missing anyone? The Bears, I guess?

The NFC is tough sledding this year.
Yeah, the Bears are an interesting team, interesting offense.
The Saints clearly would rank as the top team at the NFC now by a fairly wide margin.
Looks like Rams, Washington, Saints and Bears will win their divisions.
Carolina is a team that can beat anyone and lose to anyone week to week.
This Rams D would have nightmares about McCaffery out of the backfield.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I expect the Vikings/Bears/Panthers to beat the Redskins, so I anticipate us playing one of these teams in the second round.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Yeah, the Bears are an interesting team, interesting offense.
The Saints clearly would rank as the top team at the NFC now by a fairly wide margin.
Looks like Rams, Washington, Saints and Bears will win their divisions.
Carolina is a team that can beat anyone and lose to anyone week to week.
This Rams D would have nightmares about McCaffery out of the backfield.
Don't be so sure on the Bears winning the division just yet. They haven't played the Vikings this year. Let's see what happens Sunday night.