TB not going Undefeated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

The take makes sense but the thing I noticed is the subtle jab about the old QB.

:gig:

And he's not wrong....when age finally catches up, it trips you up then sits on your arms and smacks you across the face a few times. Brady's been playing with house money for the last several years and they're finally gonna come calling at some point.

Tano

Legend

The take makes sense but the thing I noticed is the subtle jab about the old QB.

:gig:

And he's not wrong....when age finally catches up, it trips you up then sits on your arms and smacks you across the face a few times. Brady's been playing with house money for the last several years and they're finally gonna come calling at some point.

Although Brady had a good game in the Super Bowl, 3 interceptions in the championship game should be a loss every time and his other playoff game was crappy too.

They should have lost both those games. Their defense carried them.

Their defense may be good again this year but enough to carry an aging QB who can barely throw the ball accurately past 25 yards - we shall see.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
How are the RAMS a trap game???

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The dude threw 3 picks on back to back to back drives in the NFC title game and rode his defense to a SB victory.

No team gonna go 17-0 lol.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Although Brady had a good game in the Super Bowl, 3 interceptions in the championship game should be a loss every time and his other playoff game was crappy too.

They should have lost both those games. Their defense carried them.

Their defense may be good again this year but enough to carry an aging QB who can barely throw the ball accurately past 25 yards - we shall see.
1620949276424.png

Just posting his playoff stats for reference.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just beat the Bucs any team possible. Just beat the Bucs.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Week four in New England will be the tell. Belichick will have his Defensive starters back who opted out last year. Not saying the Pats offense shows up under Newton, just that their D should be ready to play.

You have to wonder how many guys would love to get a hit in their former untouchable QB of 20 years?

dang

Legend
Just beat the Bucs any team possible. Just beat the Bucs
No just beat Tom Brady. He is undeniably accomplished but he is also undeniably an entitled nerd. Refs have been looking out for him ever since his first SB win.

Brady is an enigma. He is a good looking guy would also looks like a complete nerd. His skills have diminished considerably in the last 4 years yet he is a winner when it counts. He is a nice polite guy who is also an arrogant snob. He has a reputation of being a We not Me player especially when it comes to salary yet we all know he made millions and millions of $$$$ from outside the box deals with Kraft and the Pats.

Time to send him to the retirement home. It will just take one sub .500 year in TB. He will pack it up. make it happen.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
TB. What do they mean by that? Tampa Bay? Tom Brady? Tuberculosis?

Either way, none of them are going undefeated. We'll kick all of their asses.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
YearAgeTmPosNo.GGSQBrecCmpAttCmp%YdsTDTD%IntInt%
2014*38DENQB18161612-4-039559766.24727396.5152.5
201539DENQB181097-2-019833159.8224992.7175.1

Here's Peyton's last two seasons. One year he's a pro bowl QB. The next year he's a complete liability and retired.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Weren't they the new 7th seed that just made a run? Too lazy to look that up. Who is talking undefeated?

I don't remember anybody saying the Steelers were going to do that after Bettis carried them as the first 6 seed to take it

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'd love to get another swing at them with new KC's OL. I'd love even more if the Rams wax them in the Playoffs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't fear Tampa Bay, either.

Sure they'll be good. But we match up well.