Tavon Rumor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I haven't seen this posted and the source is the Rams Nation Facebook page but interesting rumor. Tavon for Dante Fowler Jr. What do you guys think ? Possible ? Like/Dislike ?

Don't shoot the messenger. It's a rumor.

https://www.facebook.com/NationRams/

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would do it. Tavon is likely a goner anyway and if Wade put his seal of approval on it, then so be it.

He is still cheap. The get something in return and if he doesn’t fit cut him next year No loss. Tavon is likely to be released anyway.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even the source said he's unrealistic .I won't get my hours up

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, considering that we were going to release him, getting anything even a ham sandwich for Tavon is a positive.

If Fowler is an idiot, then we release him like we were going to release Tavon.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I don't really have an opinion about Fowler.

My take is that if the FO is willing to make that trade, then I give them the BoD.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't really have an opinion about Fowler.

My take is that if the FO is willing to make that trade, then I give them the BoD.

If he Rams are to receive nothing at all for Austin as a CAP Casualty, then bringing in Fowler in an even, person for person trade seems on the surface like a no-brainer. If the Rams have better offers in front of them, then by all means pursue them, although I find it hard to believe that there are. jmo.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Given I haven't heard a thing from anyone reputable, I think it's safe to say this is just a fan rumor with no legs.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
so sad!

train
giphy.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Austin just carries too much CAP for a team to want to take on, especially with a draft full of young guys who can do better for far less.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Even the source said he's unrealistic .I won't get my hours up

You better get your hours up, and stay off ROD on company time!

- @Ram_Rally's boss :LOL:

At this point, I trust our brass. I think if we get something valuable for Tavon, that would be great. My pipedream hopes for the rest of the free agency:
  • Sign Donald to long term deal
  • Sign Joyner, NRC
  • Keep Tru
  • Find a better role for Barron, and keep him too.
  • Resign Sully for 2 years
  • Sign Sammy for 3 years (Hey, I did say pipedream.) :burp: "What, like a crack pipe?

I think this team is ascending, and the Rams are planning on keeping our edge over the Whiners and Shecocks. Exciting times to come.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Would one of you guys post the article on here? In Mexico and I can't log into my fb