Tavon Austin And Chris Long Got Beef?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

2nrqbty.jpg

25teyk6.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
They were doing this last year some too lol there's tons of tweets of them back and forth.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I can never tell what the hell Tavon Austin is talking about on Twitter. I like his play on the field, but he tweets like a 13 year old girl.

A55VA6

Legend
I can never tell what the hell Tavon Austin is talking about on Twitter. I like his play on the field, but he tweets like a 13 year old girl.
Yeah, sometimes I wonder about him.. lol. All I care about is his talent helping the Rams and staying out of trouble. I think Tavon's a good guy and a hard worker so I believe in him.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I will fight both of them, and all of you in a steel cage match...

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
People these days want or need attention. Social media is perfect for that. I have a facebook but thats it. I don't see the point of having multiple social medias. I guess I just don't care about anyone's personal life that I don't know. I have facebook for the interest tab I created for all of the pages I liked to keep track of easily. I've found that I rarely find anything that any of my friends post to be worthwhile at all lol. Usually people complaining about something or posting pics of things that I don't care about like their food.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And I have a theory on why his tweets are nonsensical.........but for now I'm gonna keep it to myself. :D

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Chris Long tweeted

"@JOEL9ONE: Anyone who thinks @Tayaustin01 and I are doing anything but joking around on twitter should log off.. I'm nauseous reading my mentions"