Talking heads/power rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MaxQ28

Rookie
I know that power rankings mean absolutely nothing. It is just fodder for the talking heads. But sometimes I wonder what some of the talking heads are looking at when assessing teams for their power rankings. The topic of conversation with the Rams has become they lost to the Saints, they "barely" beat the Seahawks, how will the offense move on without Kupp and the defense is struggling.

1. Yes, they lost to the Saints...in their house...after tying the game up from being down 21...and were at the time undefeated and "due to lose".

2. The Seahawks are not a push over. They been very competitive in almost every game they have played, with chances to win.

3. Did they not see how the Rams offense continued to hum like a well oiled machine with Kupp not in there this season already? Josh Reynolds had 2 TD's against the Packers. Robert Woods is being GROSSLY overlooked by the media. He is VERY important to this offense.

4. Yes, the defense is struggling, but so is the Saints defense and the Vikings defense, and the Chiefs defense. The point I am making is defenses across the league are struggling. The Rams are 2 or 3 plays away from beating the Saints and rolling into Monday night and 10-0.

Monday night will be a huge challenge, the Chiefs offense is VERY good, but so is the Rams offense. The
Chiefs defense is also struggling. To me they are almost carbon copies of each other. Either way, 9-2 or 10-1 looks good to me going into the bye. HORNSUP!!!