Talkin Dodger baseball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yesterday we weren't letting Glasnow beat us with stuff out of the zone. Combine this umpires terrible and inconsistent strike zone and us swinging at everything this game doesn't look promising.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

is that Davenport Nice in a Rams jacket @flv?

Disappointing to wake up to a Dodgers loss, hopefully Buehler can bring home the win later.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
All I can say,hope Fri. And Saturday are Much Better than last night.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seventy five years ago the Dodgers broke the color barrier by signing this great man.

9mpcz24kwwu51.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm wondering if Roberts didn't screw up not starting Buehler. He went with a bullpen game and it didn't work. The problem with that is, when you use so many pitchers you're risking that sooner or later one of those guys is off that game. If Buehler starts Wednesday he's available sooner if the series goes 6 or 7 games. If he pitches 5 or 6 innings tonight he likely won't be available till game 7.

I imagine Kershaw goes game 5 on Sunday. How available would he be by Wednesday? This is not the same Kershaw you can bring in for a couple innings and expect a dominating performance. It didn't work last year in game 5 with the Nationals. Someone besides Kershaw and Buehler is gonna have to step up. We can't expect the rookie May to be on his game. Urias, I'm looking at you.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the g2 bullpen idea. I don’t however like how the Dodgers are messing with two young pitchers. Neithe May nor Gonsolin know what the expectations are. Neither starts or relieves on a regular basis and Howe have a quick hook with both.

I do like though giving Buehler the rest to start G3. Now we can bring him back for G7 on good rest to star if needed. More so though I love having Buehler, Uriah’s and Kershaw the next three games in a 1-1 series. Especially good to have Walker tonight be Morton, this should be a low scoring game with two rested aces.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
YYYYEEEEESSSS Go Dodgers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL Apparently the infielder can wrap his arms around the base runner and help him down off the base for an out :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kenley should never close again. We'll bounce back with Kershaw tomorrow but that was disappointing

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeez that was an absolute stinker at the end there. I hope this doesn't result in a massive momentum swing to the Rays.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It was worth a shot to give Jansen a chance to close it like he used to. Now we know he doesn't have it anymore. Problem is, who does? Baez was fairly reliable and he gave up 2 HR's. They didn't give Treinen a chance to work out of the two on jam. So they don't trust him. This series is going 7 if Kershaw pitches like he did game 1. They won't win the bullpen game after that one. At least Buehler will be ready game 7.

I was down on them right after game thinking they blew the series last night. But we did beat two of their 3 best pitchers. Which is who we will face the next 3 games. My only concern is who they can trust out of the bullpen tonight. Urias can close game 7. But we have to win tonight to get there. We won't win game 6 using the bullpen to start.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
GO RAYS!!!!!! Awesome ending!!!! :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2: 2 wins to go!!