Talkin Dodger baseball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Lovin the media backlash and the Dodger reactions.

sure wish I knew every time a curve ball was coming, especially from a lefty. I’d have tee’d off on that shit.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Darn straight

Nl west Champs, once again!

Now that the playoffs are on the way, I can finally see more games.

I hate the current TV deal they have.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
CARDS ARE BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS! We're gonna use San Diego's youth and inexperience against them. If Clevinger and Lamet are out, I think we win, I really do.

The Dodgers are the number one seed...so if you win and we win, we face off in the next round.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meanwhile, I'm dejected at the Cardinals. We don't have any healthy or viable trade assets (Carpenter and Ozuna are both on the DL, while Fowler just sucks, and we're stuck with him for, I believe, another two/three years).

I get the feeling that we really need to tank to get better, and yet we're in this limbo where we're too bad to get into the playoffs, but too good to get a high pick.

So...yeah.
A secret transferal of Dodger karma to St Louis, so the 32 year period of futility begins in the Arch city. MEanwhile, it's the golden age at Chavez Ravine. It's the 1960's again and a young Sandy Koiufax or Don Drysdale on the mound...

Memento

Name
Jemma
A secret transferal of Dodger karma to St Louis, so the 32 year period of futility begins in the Arch city. MEanwhile, it's the golden age at Chavez Ravine. It's the 1960's again and a young Sandy Koiufax or Don Drysdale on the mound...

Um...that was a year ago, before this year. We're in the playoffs this year, in spite of everything.

Memento

Name
Jemma
If we listen closely, we can hear the Great Dodger in the Sky, whisper the words.......

ROCK CHALK, JAYHAWK!

:/

We're talking baseball. Jayhawk(er)s are only known for raping and killing innocent Missouri women in the Civil War and recruiting sanctions that would've gotten anyone else the death penalty. They certainly aren't good at football or baseball or hockey (i.e., the only sports that matter to me).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We're talking baseball. Jayhawk(er)s are only known for raping and killing innocent Missouri women in the Civil War and recruiting sanctions that would've gotten anyone else the death penalty. They certainly aren't good at football or baseball or hockey (i.e., the only sports that matter to me).
Fake Missoura News!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fake Missoura News!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s enough of this retards talk. We discuss the regular seasons best her :biggrin:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But but postseason Kershaw!!!!!

1601615810961.jpeg

My man was straight filthy tonight that was some of the best pitching I've ever seen.

View: https://streamable.com/69wtbk

6gRCnAr.gif