Talib wants to be released so he can join either the Rams or Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes please!!! Him and Peters would make a great tandem. He would be cheaper than Trujo also. Re-sign NRC and this would be an elite cb unit with Shields, Hill and Peterson as depth. Add in J. Johnson and Joyner and that is an elite secondary unit.

Last edited:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
If I were a CB I'd be a bit leary about joining the Patriots after what happened to Malcom Butler in the Super Bowl.
Hope Talib chooses us and comes with a fair price tag.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I were a CB I'd be a bit leary about joining the Patriots after what happened to Malcom Butler in the Super Bowl.
Hope Talib chooses us and comes with a fair price tag.
*shrugs...leery about getting a Super bowl ring as he did with the Patriots?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yes please!!! Him and Peters would make a great tandem. He would be cheaper than Trujo also. Re-sign NRC and this would be an elite unit cb with Shields, Hill and Peterson as depth. Add in J. Johnson and Joyner and that is an elite secondary unit.

And trading Webster might just get us another 6'th as well us saving $3.mil against the CAP. :LOL:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And trading Webster might just get us another 6'th as well us saving $3.mil against the CAP. :LOL:
They saw my 6 picks in the 6th round, thread.....They are just backing a brother up....

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay but who is this dude giving us the source? No blue checkmark or anything

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd be leery of Talib because of his character concerns, but these coaches know more about their players than I do. Ultimately, it's their choice, and I'd support Talib being a Ram if they want him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting benched during the Superbowl, crying on the sidelines.
No matter...few NFL players get a Super Bowl ring, and Malcom Butler got one with the Patriots. After the fog of year-to-year experiences with a team, Malcom Butler would have to be insane to say he regretted his time with the Pats.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
No matter...few NFL players get a Super Bowl ring, and Malcom Butler got one with the Patriots. After the fog of year-to-year experiences with a team, Malcom Butler would have to be insane to say he regretted his time with the Pats.

In time yeah, but the sting of the snub will stick with him for a long time.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think the Patriots Super Bowl window is finally closed now; they're gonna have to go all out in free agency if they want their sixth. Talib would be a nice pick up: will let the young guys like Hill, Countess, or rookies learn Wade's scheme.