Talib Activated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes I admit it, for I was the one who spelled Aqib Aquib. But it's not my fault that Aqib spells his name wrong.:notsure:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yes I admit it, for I was the one who spelled Aqib Aquib. But it's not my fault that Aqib spells his name wrong.:notsure:

Aqib is actually the right way to spell his name. His name means "successor" in Arabic.

On that note, it's good to have him back. Hope he gets an interception or more against the Lions! :D

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, it’s Aqib (no “u”), but that’s funny.

I think spellcheck was a programmer’s attempt to create viral humor and end relationships.
Wow. I effed up. Thanks for correcting me. I used to be a good speller years ago. Lol. Go Rams!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think what gets second billing about Talib’s return and shouldn’t, is his skills at communicating and directing coverages. This may be almost as great an addition as his skill at tenacious man-on-man coverage. It’s going to be a big day for the Rams D.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
All I can say here on the return of Talib.....Rams played their best Defensive game since the end of summer this year. Thank You!