Take red flags away from Coach Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Im gonna call bullcrap on Fisher. The nfl changed the rules concerning showing replays at away venues.

Whatever replays that are shown on tv they have to show on the jumbotron regardless of stadium.

Its the same feed.
I call bullshit.Get off his (Jeff Fisher) ass.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll Have to try and find the article I was referring to as it pertains to the jumbotron.

Believe it was 2012 that the NFL changed the feed rules due to complaints of fans at home seeing obvious calls that went unchanged.

Here's a link to the replay process. I may be mistaking in that these feeds don't apply until their "is" a replay challenge?

http://operations.nfl.com/the-officials/these-officials-are-really-good/instant-replay-process

Not sure what you saw...

But I was just at the game in Tampa and saw the practice of not showing the close calls that may have gone the Ram's way in FULL EFFECT.

The Home team controls everything that is shown on their stadium screens.

What you're watching on your screen at home is NOT the same thing being shown in stadiums.

Last edited:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
^^^^THIS^^^^

As #Bruce2980 stated, we were at the game and they WERE NOT showing the replays that you all saw at home. I know, I DVR'd the game and watched it when I got home. Seeing the TV replay would of sent me yelling at Fisher because it was so clear there was no challenge (even though I was trying to stretch the rules on the Austin catch saying his hand hit the turf and caused the ball to move).