Superbowl hype

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Jokes, info, bulletin board stuff, random stuff relating to the upcoming "big" game.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
26904232_1800668849979795_4404604545826088545_n.jpg

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Chris long has had s great few years since he left us ...he deserves it . I' sure he is hyping up the eagles and can't wait to get to brady

fearsomefour

Legend
Chris long has had s great few years since he left us ...he deserves it . I' sure he is hyping up the eagles and can't wait to get to brady
He's been ok.
He has been a luckier Connor Barwin.
I look forward to his show on the O network.
Simpleton.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Apparently a radio host referred to Tom Brady's five-year old daughter as "an annoying little pissant." Not cool dude. Keep family members out of it and instead zero in on Tom Brady.
*****************************************************************************************
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-spoke-negatively-about-tom-bradys-daughter/

WEEI suspends indefinitely host who spoke negatively about Tom Brady’s daughter
Posted by Mike Florio on January 29, 2018

It may be irrelevant to whether Patriots quarterback Tom Brady continues his weekly in-season relationship with WEEI, but WEEI has taken prompt steps to adjust its relationship with the host who crossed a line when making comments about Brady’s daughter.

Via WEEI.com, Alex Reimers has been suspended indefinitely for his remarks.

“I’ve tried to come on this show for many years and showed you guys a lot of respect,” Brady said during a truncated Monday morning appearance on WEEI. “I’ve always tried to come on and do a good job for you guys. It’s very disappointing when you hear that, certainly. My daughter, or any child, they certainly don’t deserve that.”

Amen to that. Players and coaches are fair game; kids are and should be off limits. Brady, whose primary obligation in life is to provide for and protect his children, has every right to be livid. Some would say (for example, I would say) that he exercised remarkable restraint.

Whether he continues the WEEI gig will likely depend on many factors, including whether and to what extent WEEI compensates Brady or one of Brady’s charities for the regular spot. I’ve questioned from time to time whether the compensation NFL players and coaches receive for weekly radio spots is worth it. For now, Brady would be right to think that it definitely isn’t.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-did-bo...mer-say-about-tom-bradys-daughter-make-793757

Tom Brady’s Super Bowl 52 week began with the New England Patriots quarterback cutting short his interview on the ‘Kirk and Callahan Show’ on WEEI after one of the station’s hosts insulted his five-year-old daughter.

Alex Reimer called Vivian Brady an “annoying little pissant” on another WEEI show last week while discussing the documentary ‘Tom vs. Time,’ according to Yahoo Sports columnist Dan Wetzel, in which she features.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Maybe he signs with the Rams next year and rides them to the Super Bowl .