Superbowl 48 Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So they've shown Pete Carroll like 100 times in this game. John Fox? Less than 10.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This reminds me to much of the 01 SB with the officiating being so biased, no way RG can spin this as anything but the NFL wanting to ride the jock of RW.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. What the hell does John Fox have to celebrate?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Glad I dont have to go back to work for 2 more weeks, my boss thinks RW is the greatest QB to ever play the game. And he constantly bags on the Rams, just to piss me off.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Delayed whistles no calls on clear pass interference I have to disagree with your take on officiating X I do however agree Peyton needs more time

Ram_of_Old

The Broncos just looked like they are out of timing and playing lack luster. Other than one interference call on the Broncos that was missed, the officiating has been good. Of course that could have been a 14 point swing.

A55VA6

Legend
Halftime show always sucks. Definitely not watching Bruno Mars or RHCP

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Can Peyton run at all? It seems the DL is leaving holes for him to exploit if he choses to, he can slide and maybe get the late hit call.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hate all his halftime hoopla. Just get it done already, unless they plan on trotting out strippers.

jap

Legend
I hate all his halftime hoopla. Just get it done already, unless they plan on trotting out strippers.

They can't do that; SB halftime is supposed to be a family show---just don't tell that to Janet Jackson and her co-star for their year at halftime.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
why do they have to make the halftime 2 hrs long during SB?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Family oriented the first song was your sex takes me to Paradise lmao then they bring out the red hot chili peppers and the lead singer has no shirt and a pedo mustache