Super Bowl LI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Are You Rooting For?

• Atlanta

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • New England

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I hate that Tom Brady broke Kurt Warners yardage record in the super bowl more than I am about the winning.
THIS!!!

1. 466 - Tom Brady, New England vs. Atlanta, LI
2. 414 - Kurt Warner, St. Louis vs. Tennessee, XXXIV
3. 377 - Kurt Warner, Arizona vs. Pittsburgh, XLIII
4. 365 - Kurt Warner, St. Louis vs. New England, XXXVI

:puke:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just watched the game this morning (got up early before work ) .... what a game ... I hate the falcons choked ... I thought it was over by the half .... that pats offense just doesn't quit ... m

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm with you. Complete sh-tting the bed with a wet fart of play calling. Just hand the ball off, no sacks under any circumstances. Unreal. The Falcons now go down in infamy. I still don't believe what I saw.

Shanahan sure gave away the chance to solidify his legacy in Atlanta late in the game...The ICE MAN didn't help by melting...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Kyle Shanahan lost the Super Bowl. I called him out for it the second I saw him line Ryan up in the shotgun when all they had to do was run it and the game was put away. Previously I wanted him as a coach but now I see he is an overrated tool.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kyle Shanahan lost the Super Bowl. I called him out for it the second I saw him line Ryan up in the shotgun when all they had to do was run it and the game was put away.

My thoughts exactly. I couldn't believe they didn't hand it off every play that series and take the FG and the Super Bowl. I was dumbfounded, absolutely dumbfounded.

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
Jesus Christ the next 12 months of "Tom Brady is the goat" media talk will be insufferable. The falcons had the game won after the second incredible Julio catch (I would kill to have this guy on the rams) and kyle f***king shanahan decides to pass the football and matt f***king Ryan decides to do the one thing you absolutely can't do. Than Jake matthews decides to grab the neck of Chris Long. This is not the greatest comeback it is the most epic chokejob ever.

sorry had to vent

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Hard to tell what's the bigger meltdown. The team last night or Falcon fans after the game. Go read some Falcons message boards today.

Ram65

Legend
Let's be clear.

I still hate the Patriots!

images

Q729

Legend
Jesus Christ the next 12 months of "Tom Brady is the goat" media talk will be insufferable. The falcons had the game won after the second incredible Julio catch (I would kill to have this guy on the rams) and kyle f***king shanahan decides to pass the football and matt f***king Ryan decides to do the one thing you absolutely can't do. Than Jake matthews decides to grab the neck of Chris Long. This is not the greatest comeback it is the most epic chokejob ever.

sorry had to vent
Pisses me off that the story will not be remembered truthfully. Choke job indeed!

Psycho_X

Legend
Agreed with the above, Shanahan lost this game with his awful play calling. The whole second half should have been them running the ball down their throats.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
What is it about Pete Carroll's coaching tree that doesn't like to run the ball against the Patriots?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course, had the Falcons tried to run clock and the Pats came back to win, they would have been vilified for playing too cautious

jap

Legend
I hate that Tom Brady broke Kurt Warners yardage record in the super bowl more than I am about the winning.

I guess Jared will have to break Brady's mark to retrieve the record for the Land of LaLa.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course, had the Falcons tried to run clock and the Pats came back to win, they would have been vilified for playing too cautious
I'd rather be called an idiot for going up by 11 with 3 minutes to go than an idiot for giving Brady the ball needing only one score in 4 minutes. We'd have called Shanahan boring but smart instead he lost the game. Call me a boring Lombardi winner any day of the week.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather be called an idiot for going up by 11 with 3 minutes to go than an idiot for giving Brady the ball needing only one score in 4 minutes. We'd have called Shanahan boring but smart instead he lost the game. Call me a boring Lombardi winner any day of the week.
Unless they still lose, which IMO they would have the way momentum swung. Then he played too cautious. Either way, Atlanta's defense lost that game

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Just gotta ask if everybody that was on Shanahans nuts want him over McVay still after that 2nd half performance?

Anyone else happy we didn't sign the prevent Shanny offense?

This is going to stick with Shanahan for a long time, especially that last series when all he had to do was run the ball a couple of times, eat clock, and take a shot at a FG.

freak you Shanahan you moron. Run the ball when you have a lead in the Super Bowl.

I blame Kyle Shanahan. His playcalling in the second half was absolute garbage.

I'm so glad that we picked McVay over Shanahan.

Shanahan sure gave away the chance to solidify his legacy in Atlanta late in the game...The ICE MAN didn't help by melting...

Kyle Shanahan lost the Super Bowl. I called him out for it the second I saw him line Ryan up in the shotgun when all they had to do was run it and the game was put away. Previously I wanted him as a coach but now I see he is an overrated tool.

My thoughts exactly. I couldn't believe they didn't hand it off every play that series and take the FG and the Super Bowl.

kyle f***king shanahan decides to pass the football and matt f***king Ryan decides to do the one thing you absolutely can't do. Than Jake matthews decides to grab the neck of Chris Long.

Shanahan lost this game with his awful play calling.

Hmmmm....In my opinion, players play, and coaches coach. That said...players lose games. Coaches put players in position to win games. Shanahan did his job. Matty Ice didn't....neither did the defense.

Ironic, for a guy that is coined "Matty Ice"

"Time for Matty to earn the ice". Exactly what I said to my friend when they got the ball back with 57 in the fourth. Can't believe they couldn't get three
After he lost a playoff game a few years ago, we called him Matty Ice-melt...LOLOLOLOL

Pats deserve credit....held the Falcons to 21 points...Allowed only 46 offensive plays. Maintained the ball for 96 plays...TOP probably above :40 mins. The hold by Matthews, on Chris Long, to me, was the critical moment of the game...Oh yeah, Grady Jarrett played like a man possessed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless they still lose, which IMO they would have the way momentum swung. Then he played too cautious. Either way, Atlanta's defense lost that game
I believe the operative phrase is horse puckey. But we've argued over two boards now. You think the offense doing nothing in the 4th quarter is the defenses fault. I think they had the game in their grasp and gave it away by calling pass plays in obvious field goal range late in the game.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Hmmmm....In my opinion, players play, and coaches coach. That said...players lose games. Coaches put players in position to win games. Shanahan did his job. Matty Ice didn't....neither did the defense.

After he lost a playoff game a few years ago, we called him Matty Ice-melt...LOLOLOLOL

Pats deserve credit....held the Falcons to 21 points...Allowed only 46 offensive plays. Maintained the ball for 96 plays...TOP probably above :40 mins. The hold by Matthews, on Chris Long, to me, was the critical moment of the game...Oh yeah, Grady Jarrett played like a man possessed.
I understand giving the Pats credit. They didn't give up and kept driving. But the playcall that got Ryan sacked was what lost them the game. Run the fucking ball. Hell take a knee. It was a 30 yard field goal that puts the game out of reach. That's the coaches fault.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe the operative phrase is horse puckey. But we've argued over two boards now. You think the offense doing nothing in the 4th quarter is the defenses fault. I think they had the game in their grasp and gave it away by calling pass plays in obvious field goal range late in the game.
I think that being up 28-9 with at the beginning of the 4th quarter, the offense has clearly done its part.