Super Bowl LI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Are You Rooting For?

• Atlanta

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • New England

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Anyone else happy we didn't sign the prevent Shanny offense? I couldn't stand another five years of that 7-9 bs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An absolute pathetic performance in the 2nd half. The ultimate choke job. Just gotta ask if everybody that was on Shanahans nuts want him over McVay still after that 2nd half performance?
*crickets

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
An absolute pathetic performance in the 2nd half. The ultimate choke job. Just gotta ask if everybody that was on Shanahans nuts want him over McVay still after that 2nd half performance?

A-muthfreakin-men.

This is going to stick with Shanahan for a long time, especially that last series when all he had to do was run the ball a couple of times, eat clock, and take a shot at a FG.

With this in his head, I'm so glad he's not going to be our HC now.

As @Mojo Ram said upthread, Greatest Choke on Turf.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Congrats Chris and Danny. That's all the positive I'm gonna give from this. Fuck you Shanahan you moron. Run the ball when you have a lead in the Super Bowl. Enjoy it though, you won't be making it there again with your new dumpster fire of a team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we got rid of him, so.....It;s not like we were screwed over, so...
The way he ran his mouth talking down about the Rams after failing to step up as a leader here or to stay healthy I have no sympathy for him. And keep in mind not attacking you or trying to attack you in any way. I just couldn't care less, he showed his true colors on the way out the door.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Looking forward to the Falcons "Epic Fail!" memes tomorrow...

What is with teams going completely braindead playing the Cheatriots in the Super Bowl? Seattle had 'em beat then...braindead. Falcons had 'em dead to rights... braindead... :wtf:

Scirca

Rookie
Tom Brady is the greatest player in NFL history, not just the quarterback position.

Are you serious @Bruce2980 , you gave me an inappropriate vote.... change it.

Last edited:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I see it took a bad no call (obvious face mask by NE) for the NE Perps to be in position to win the game.

Yet again............

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I want to see Howie Long flipping out in the postgame show

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tom Brady is the greatest player in NFL history, not just the quarterback position.
Greatest at throwing interceptions in the post season. Sorry but Joe Montana as much as I hate him was 4-0 in the Super Bowl and never threw an INT.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way he ran his mouth talking down about the Rams after failing to step up as a leader here or to stay healthy I have no sympathy for him. And keep in mind not attacking you or trying to attack you in any way. I just couldn't care less, he showed his true colors on the way out the door.
Ok...but don't he needs our sympathy right now anyway..lol. Fukk the Patriots!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'll take door #2.

61835246.jpg

Q729

Legend
Looking forward to the Falcons "Epic Fail!" memes tomorrow...

What is with teams going completely braindead playing the Cheatriots in the Super Bowl? Seattle had 'em beat then...braindead. Falcons had 'em dead to rights... braindead... :wtf:
That's what I was saying earlier. It's like teams put these bastards on a pedestal and are afraid to play and end up giving the game away to them. The media hype machine, since 2002...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only time this season it feels better to be a rams fan than a falcons fan. I could never forgive the rams for falling asleep and choking like that